Chapter 20

Natalie's Pov

I awake to the sound of birds chirping outside. Fluttering my eyes open I blink a few times due to the bright rays of the sun casting down. I look down and see the most handsome sleeping Xander I've ever been met with.

I chuckle lowly as I see the small smile on his face as he sleeps. I gently push a few waves of hair out his face and slowly trace his jaw line. He looks like a sleeping Greek God. I love to see him so at peace with himself, like he has no worries or troubles at all. I wish he never had to go through what he did with his family but I guess that's one thing we have in common, feeling alone.

I don't think I'll  ever stop wishing to know who my parents were and why they let me go through life alone. But, the past is the past and there's nothing I can do to change that except live in the now. With Xander.

Last night with him was so wonderful and yet so intimate that just thinking about it makes my cheeks heat up. He was so gently and rough at the same time, I have to say I love both sides of him. It amazes me when I think how he said he wants me to give him babies one day. I personally don't think I'm worthy enough for that kind of honor, I mean I was always taught in the 2nd orphanage that I'll never be good enough for anything but when I'm with Xander he makes me feel a little better about that. I still don't think I deserve to give him children because look at me I'm a waitress, an orphan and I haven't done anything noble enough to even have the privilege of being in Xander's presence. But I guess fate had other plans. And if one day I am pregnant with his baby, I will love the child as much I love him.

I am brought out of my thoughts by the sound of Xander yawning . I giggle to myself as I notice how cute he looks in the morning. "Good morning my love."

"Good morning Mia Cara". He kisses my lips and I pull back with a smile. " I hope you slept well princess, I know I did. Who knew snuggling your perfect round juicy bo-"

"Xander! I know you love them and their yours but...must you describe them? its embaressing" I laugh out loud as I see his amusing expression.

"There is nothing to be embarrassed about love, every single part of your body is beyond beautiful to me. I would make love to you endlessly today but you are going to be quite sore for the next day or so."

I start to think about how much pain I'll be in between today and tomorrow and hopefully it will be over today because I go back to work tomorrow. Xander know I am going back but...not this soon, now is the perfect time to tell him.

"Xander, you know I go back to work tomorrow right?" I see his eyes darken and his smile disappear. Maybe I should have told him later. I'd love to spend all of my time left on earth with him, but I have to support myself somehow. I may be living in his house but that does not mean I will let him spend his money on me.

"My angel, do you really need to go? I told you I want to take care of you my love. Forever. I have enough money to buy us the world and you still want to work?"

"Yes. Xander we may live together but I will not let you spend all your money on me. I love you and nothing else we have together will change but I need to work to financially support myself. I can't take your money from you. Because I love you."

I give him a wide playful grin and he laughs.

"Alright my love. I'll listen to what you say on certain things but only and I mean only for now. I love you too sweet angel but when it comes to gifts, you will in no way be able to stop me." I giggle at him and hit him with a pillow.

"Gosh Xander there is just no getting around this is there"?

"Absolutely not angel. If I want to buy a gift for you, which will be very often, then there shall be a gift. And no arguing kitten" I nod my head in response but he slaps my butt making me squeak and jump. " I want words my love."

"Yes sir Mr Moretti". He lets out a groan and lifts me up to straddle his lap. I blush and hide my face in his chest as I realize why he made me sit here. I can already feel his steadily growing bulge beneath me. "You words make me so hard love, don't move or else I think I'll have to take you hard on this bed." I decide to tease him a little bit so I quickly bounce on top of him a few times, laughing and then I jump off the bed and try to make a run for it but before I can get away from him he wraps his strong arms around my waist, picks up my short legs and holds me bridal style. I look down to see I am quite high up from the floor. Thank God he is so tall, at least he can reach his cabinets without having to climb on counters. "Come on love, we need to get back to our house so we can have a big breakfast."

"Our house? Wait, don't you mean your mansion?" He chuckles at me and smiles while placing me back to my feet. "Love, my mansion is your home now so it is my house as much as it is yours". I stare at him in complete and total disbelief. No way do I or will I ever have any rights to his house, his mansion his freakin castle! "Oh Xander...I ..it just...well I-"

he cuts me off by placing his hands on either side of my neck. "No Natalie. The mansion is our home and I want you be comfortable there like you were when you lived in your apartment. You can even decorate the entire house the way you like. Change curtains, wall colors, floor tiles hell you can even remodel the elevators." I giggle at his statement and look down at my feet but he grips my chin in his hand making me look up at him.

"The house isn't a home unless you're there with me. I know that I can no longer live there without you anymore. All I know is I need you to never ever leave my side, promise me you won't ." I cup his cheeks in my hands and stand on my tippy toes and peck his cheeks.

"I give you my word on my life Xander, I promise you I won't leave you, not in this lifetime or ever. And even if something were to happen to me, I'll be with you ok? I want you to remember that."

"I always will princess, but let's not talk about life without you because I don't even want to imagine that. Now let's head home."

We both decided to put back on our clothes from dinner since we didn't bring any other and we made our way down the ladder of his treehouse. I was a bit surprised to see the Lemo and his driver still there. Did he stay here all night? But if he works for him I'd imagine he would even though that can be very dangerous. We hop into the Lemo and head back to the mansion.

When we arrive back home, yes I said home. We take showers, change clothes and now we are making breakfast. I am currently sitting on the island table and making fresh orange juice. Xander wouldn't let me help him standing up because I am still a bit sore from our activities last night so I agreed to make the juice while sitting high up on this counter. I would try to endure the soreness and stand but I know Xander will just place me back up here. After I finish making the juice I hop of the counter and place it on the table. I slightly wince from the sudden move but apparently Xander heard it because next thing I knew I was in his arms.

"Princess I told you I didn't want you to leave the counter." He holds me close to his chest and carefully sits my at the table. "I know Xander but I was at least going to do something for myself. You can't carry me all the time and plus, I'm not easy to carry around." He stares at me with an amused expression before be lets out a laugh.

"Sweetheart, you are so light I could throw you up and down on my co-"

"Xander!" I laugh with him so hard I hold my stomach. Just hearing that laugh brings such joy to my heart. He really is happier now.

"I love it when your happy. I love to hear that beautiful laugh." He quickly claims my lips in a deep, gentle and passionate kiss. Molding our lips together I let out a little moan and instantly feel something swelling against my tummy. We both pull away panting.

"Xander, I think maybe your little friend got a bit excited." He lets out a deep belly laugh and throws his head back. "I can't help it princess, the things you do to me just keep me so...aroused." He begins to attack my neck, sucking , nibbling and kissing. I tilt my head to the side to give him more access. I bring my arms up and wrap them securely around his neck, pulling him closer to my body. After 10 minutes of an intense and heated make out we decided to finally have breakfast.