~ T E N ~

Days went by slowly. Mine mainly consisted of staying away from Alex. She would constantly try to come up to me and get my attention but I would turn around and quickly walk away. It has already been 2 weeks of me ignoring her. I can tell she isn't going to take my shit anymore. Every time she sees me she gives me a glare and then books it over to me. I have to practically run to get away from her.

The guys were going to come over tonight. My mom was having some party and her friends were probably going to bring their daughters. Which meant a horrible time for me. But with the guys there it will hopefully ease over a little better.

I drove into the daycares parking lot. I quickly got out of the car and walked inside.

"Hey Elisha." I greeted as I entered.

"Hey Axel. Lane was such a little sweety today! You have done such a good job with her, you know being a single dad and all." She said heading towards the room with the kids.

I followed behind her as she rambled on and on about my princess. She walked into the room and I scanned the room looking for Lane. She was in a crib on the far side of the room. Elisha walked me over there.

"She was just p-"

"How my little princess doing?" I asked Lane babily.

She giggled and her bright blue eyes stared at mine. She had a big smile on her face when she saw me. I picked her up out of the crib and turned to Elisha. She was looking at me with googoo eyes. I shuttered. Ewww, my kids babysitter has the hots for me.

"Um thanks." I said and began walking out of the building.

"Hey just call me if you need any help with Lane. I know it gets difficult sometimes." She said.

I nodded and held my hand up to my cheek signaling I would call her if I needed to. She gave me a smile and I walked out. I looked down at Lane and saw her staring at me.

"What are you looking at princess? Huh?" I said smiling.

She giggled and grabbed at my face. I walked over to the car and put her in her seat. Jake was sitting in the back while Max was up front. I was driving again. I buckled and then drove to my house.

"How is it physically possible for someone as ugly as you to have such a cute baby?" Jake asked.

"Dickhead."

"Hey there is a child aboard." Max said trying to hold a serious face.

I busted out laughing and that caused Max to drop his fake face and laugh too. I pulled into the driveway only to be met with a bunch of random cars. Perfect.

"Ready for this guys?" I asked nervously.

They exchanged looks and then nodded. We all got out I took Lane out and held her in my arms. She snuggled into me and we headed inside. As soon as the door opened all eyes were on us. Every girl in the room started to quickly walk towards me. I began to back away. Lane saw the girls and started fussing.

I held her close to my chest and turned her so she didn't see them. The guys blocked the door so they couldn't come out. These people are crazy.

"Can you help me get to my room?" I asked the guys.

They began to push the girls out of the way clearing a path for me. I swear every girl either touch my bicep or my butt. It was weird. I quickly made it up to my room and motioned for the guys to follow. They quickly ran up the stairs. We all piled into my room.

"I hope you don't turn into one of them princess." I said looking down at Lane.

She grabbed my finger and giggled. I plopped down on my bed and laid her next to me. The guys took a spot on my chairs.

"Now do you understand why I needed you to come?" I asked.

"Yeah. Is it like that every time?" Max asked.

"Yeah.... Every... Single... Time..." I said with a shudder.

Lane looked around my room and then at me. She started making a bunch of baby noises. She babbled on and on for a while. I just watched her in amusement.

"Da-da." I said trying to get her to say dad.

"Bla- bla" She babbled.

"She's not going to say it Axel just give it a break." Jake said.

"Da-da." I gave her a smile.

"Da-ba"

"So close princess! It's da-da." I said to her holding her tiny hand in mine.

"Da-da." She muttered.

I jumped off the bed and looked at Max and Jake. They both had the same expression I did.

"Did she, -did just, da-da?" I spluttered.

"Holy shit!" I yelled.

I picked Lane up off the bed and held her high in the air. She giggled.

"That's right princess! I'm da-da!" I said happy.

She giggled again. The door busted open and my mom came in with a worried look. She looked from me to the guys and then to Lane.

"What's wrong?" She asked nervous.

"She said da-da!!!" I yelled and ran over to my mom.

She pulled me into a hug. I laughed into her shoulder. I was so happy right now. My little princess just called me her dad! Holy shit!

That's right everyone I am the da-da to my little princess.