Chapter Thirty-One

Chapter Song: A Little Death- The Neighbourhood

WARNING: there's smut so if you aren't comfortable with it skip to Luke's p.o.v.

Andy

The moment we got back to my apartment, Luke already had me pinned against the wall. I didn't mind because this is what I wanted too. He pushed me up against the hard surface and his lips were lightly against the skin on my neck. He grabbed my upper legs and pulled me up, so I was straddling him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and molded into his body.

He lips sucked harder, making me moan his name. My fingers tangled themselves in his hair, pulling slightly. The coolness from his lip ring brushed over the senstive part on my neck, giving me shivers. "You like it rough don't you?" Luke whispers against my neck, I give him a nod. He responds by pushing his lips against mine without warning. His tongue finds it way to mine, and I can taste the alcohol that was still on his breath.

His hands support me on my ass, he tightens his grip, which makes me break the kiss and giggle at him. He looks at me with his blue eyes now filled with lust. I think he was about say something but before he could, I grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled up and over his head. He was surprised by my sudden action, he gave me an amused face and smashed his lips to mine once more.

Luke then grabbed the bottom of my ATL shirt and threw it across the room, "I remember when you got that." He says to me in a pant. I take the time to press my lips to his neck, sucking softly.

"Do you?" I say against his skin.

He moans quietly, "Yes, I saw you get it from the booth and I knew I had to go over and talk to you." I suck harder, trying to leave a mark on him like he did me, "You looked so hot in your tight black pants, I couldn't help myself." He lets out a loud moan after I hit his sweet spot.

"And how did that go?" I say, knowing already how it went, the memory of it makes me laugh.

He starts kissing me hard and fast, like he wouldn't have the chance to ever again. I was worried that, that might be the case. Maybe this was just a one time thing and things would go back like they were when we weren't talking. I clear the thought from my head and focus on him.

"Oh it went pretty horrible." He says and kisses my forehead, "You know," then he kisses my left cheek, "I never hated you," My right cheek, "I thought your," My chin, "Hate for me," My nose, "Was fucking hot." He kisses my lips again, then moves him lips down my neck.

He moves his hands to the back of my bra strap, but I stop him. "What's wrong?" He asks. I nod my head to the direction of the bedroom. He understood, and then flipped me over his shoulder like he did earlier that day, I just laugh knowing I can't stop him.

He throws me onto the bed, climbing on top of me, reconnecting our lips once again. This time it was easier since we were laying down, his hands were wandering all over my body. Mine were working on his pants button, I knew his pants were going to be hard to take off just like last time. I smile at the thought.

His hands move to my cheeks as he kisses me hard, "You're so fucking beautiful." He says, my heart flutters for a second. My cheeks were probably red but it was dark, so he couldn't see. I suddenly felt the most sober I had all night, and it was because Luke Hemmings was beside me.

I tug at his pants again, letting him know that I wanted them off. I unbuttoned the top and was starting to slide them down, but I needed assistance. Luke let out a laugh when he was even struggling to get them off. Luke's laugh was one of the most beautiful sounds I've heard. Once his pants were off I flipped him over, so now I was straddling him.