Prologue

-Unedited

Jisoo's POV

"Taehyung.." I called out to him as I approach him standing at the corner.

"What?" He scoffed then raised his head to look at me.

"Let's have-"

"Stop. Stop inviting me to go out with you and your friends." he said firmly

In a blink of an eye. He suddenly grabbed my wrists and pinned me against the wall, glaring at me with his ocean blue eyes.

"I- Tae-" I cried out his name but he interrupted me

"Aren't you scared?" He leaned in closer to my ear and whispered. It sent me chills

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.. He's holding my wrists so tight that it hurts..

"Wh-why should I be scared?" I said, unable to hide my uneasiness.

"It's me we're talking about. Kim Taehyung, the rulebreaker. The typical bad boy in school. You shouldn't hang out with people like me.." He scoffed and pinned me against the wall harder

I don't know if its his closeness to me or because he's gripping my wrists so tight but I felt suffocated.. Unable to answer

"Answer me!" He shouted and let go on one of my hands, then I felt a hand on my chin as he forced me to look at him straight in the eye..

"I- I'm not scared.. So what.. I never judged you for your reputation. It's just dinner a-"

"-don't mess with me Jisoo. Don't ever get in touch with me" He said and abruptly let go of his grip on my wrists

"We can never be together. Because I am unworthy of you." he said with his head down..

He.. Did I just see a hint of sadness in his face?

Does this mean he feels the same way..?

But his expression turned cold again and  he glared at me intensely.

"And you're unworthy of me! Get this straight Kim Jisoo. Stop playing games with me. Because in this world. We both know well how I disgrace people like you!" he spat out bitterly and turned his back on me.

And with that I was left alone leaning on the wall.. Tears flooding down my face..

I was definitely imagining that earlier. Like he said, he would never get together with me. Because he hates my kind. Spoiled, rich brats.

But I'm not one of those. Yet he still despises me.. so much.

~~~~

Hey guys, this is my new FF. Its Taesoo now lols. There are other ships that are gonna appear throughout the story like Jirose, Yoonnie, and Liskook But the main focus is Taesoo.

What did you think of the Prologue? There's no proper update schedule yet cause I'm busy starting tomorrow

Thanks for reading, feel free to follow my wattpad account for updates.

Apologies for typos and wrong grammars. I'm not a perfectionist.

Hope you support the story

**Votes, Comments, and Sharing are highly appreciated**

👑👑👑