Chapter 25

"Ava can you help me? You have good fashion sense." Nadia said, holding two dresses up to her body.

It's Thursday night and we were looking through dresses again for the birthday dinner tomorrow.

"She has no fashion sense." Kenna scoffed, pointing at me.

"Zade doesn't think so." I walked over to Nadia.

I was over trying to be nice to her today, she's been at me all day.

"I like the peach one, it'll compliment the heels you already have picked out." I held the peach colored dress next to her lace up heels.

"Thanks Av." She smiled before taking the dress and laid it on the couch.

"What are you going to wear?" She asked as we walked around the rack of dresses and clothes Kate had brought in.

"Nothing has caught my attention yet." I huffed. "How formal is it?" I asked, searching through the racks.

"It's not really that formal since it's all close friends and Ace's family going but everyone dresses up like their going to the red carpet." She said, shrugging.

"I'm going to dress comfortable." I said, making my way over to a different rack.

"Comfortable is good for you, Beau's coming and I know she's going to ditch Judy and want to be with you all night." Nadia said, helping me pick out a dress.

I laughed as Beau waddled her way passed us with Judy running after her.

Picking up a soft pink two-piece, I threw it over my arm and made my way over to the shoes. Some nude strappy heels caught my attention so I grabbed them and followed Nadia back up to our rooms after saying a quick thank you to Kate. I didn't feel like jewelry was necessary so I didn't bother grabbing any.

"Glam team is going to be here straight after school and we have to be ready by 5pm so we aren't late for the diner, see you in the morning." Nadia hugged me.

"Goodnight." I said before making my way to my bedroom.

Zade is out with Maceo and Blaine, they didn't say where they were going but I didn't question them either.

Hanging the dress in my closet, I slipped into bed and fell asleep almost immediately.

Something heavy landed on me and I let out a scared scream.

"Av. It's me." His silvery voice laughed, pulling my blanket down from my face.

"Good morning." I said sheepishly.

"Good morning beautiful." Zade dipped down, kissing my lips softly.

"Hey, have you slept yet?" I asked, staring up at his tired eyes.

"No, we only just got home." He shrugged, still straddling my body.

"What's the time?"

"7 in the morning." He yawned.

"Jump into bed, I'll get ready for school. Stay home today?" I smiled as he flipped us.

"No, I'll come to school with you." He started sitting up but I stopped him.

"You're staying home." I said sternly, pecking his lips.

"Okay, miss bossy." He replied, a sexy smirk resting on his face.

I jumped off of him and made my way into my bathroom to shower and get ready for the day. Once I came back out Zade was fast asleep, tucked into my bed. I quietly made my way to him and kissed his lips before heading out with my school bag and car keys.