023: Its Time

O M N I S C I E N T

Kianna looked at Bella who's water had just broke. She didn't know what to think. She stood there lifeless and afraid to react. She was pregnant with Antonio's baby and lied to Anthony/ Clarence only for the child's safety. He had people inside of jail that was willing to get him out of any situation no matter the cost. They even released him without further warning to Bella or her brother. She was scared. There was no way she could put her baby in harms way.

She would give her life. She would give anyone's life... just for her baby.

Clarence pulled out his gun out signaling them to come into her apartment. "In here now."

Yahmen helped Bella in carefully as Bella cried out in pain. "Clare—"

"It's Anthony!" He yelled.

Yahmen carefully breathed. "Okay.. Anthony, she's in labor we have to get her to the hospital."

"NO!" He trembled. "If I let her go now. I'll never get her back."

Bella clutched her stomach in pain more. What no one had known was that Bella had done her research on Clarence. Clarence had suffered from multiple personality disorder from being traumatized as a child when his father had physically and sexually abused him. His father was an alcoholic who suffered from depression.

All the depression occurred from taking over his father's huge business which also made his father depressed. So after Clarence's father inherited the business he got married and had Clarence then things at work became hectic he'd beat his wife and raped his son. Anthony was just an escape for Clarence. After Clarence's mom decided to file for divorce and leave his father, it was too late he had already committed suicide.

Clarence's father left them everything and his mom remarried and they lived the lavish life but Clarence still suffered. As he grew older he went threw several therapists and help centers. The last one he was in his mother thought truly helped the broken boy. He opened up and told his story and Anthony hadn't showed himself for a few years until he met Bella.

His mom actually loved Belladonna but she didn't want her or her baby involved with him because of his past but no one knew that but Clarence and that's why he never brought her near his mom again. He only took her around his grandma who was very supportive of him moving on but his mom could see his father just revealing threw him before her eyes.

Once Bella got this information from his mom it did give her closure until now. She didn't know he was released but now she had to fight for her and her baby's life. The only thing Bella could do is think of ways to get in contact with David carefully and she started to regret not letting them finish the job.

"Clarence if you can hear me please let me go." Bella said holding her stomach and squeezing Yahmen's hand comforting her as she sobbed.

"He's not here." He waves the gun in her face. "Tell that bitch to shut up before I shoot her!"

Bella held Yahmen closer, telling her comforting words. Kianna stayed silent humming to herself and rubbing her stomach. Kianna didn't know what to think and she definitely didn't know what to do.

"I finally got the both of you, even with an addition to my collection. My plan worked!" He yelled to himself. "Clarence you could never do this. I finished the job."

Bella screamed in pain as contractions were getting closer to each other. 'Anthony' waved the gun at her telling her to shut up. She kept her mouth closed as hours went by and the pain became stronger.

••

David was concerned because he hadn't heard from Bella or Yahmen for hours to see what was wrong with his sisters. But if they were having girl talk he didn't want to interrupt. He texted back but the only thing Bella said back was 'CA'. He didn't know that meant, but as long as she texted back everything must've been okay.

He scrolled threw Instagram looking at funny videos and didn't dare to even touch his dms full of thirsty hoes and fake Instagram accounts made by his crazy ex. He played a few games on his Xbox one but eventually got bored and changed to Netflix.

Hours went by and it was soon twelve a.m. and he called all three of the girls. No one answered. Something felt off within David and he also knew Bella was due any day now. He called his mom a while ago to watch Trey because he thought he could have a talk with Bella, privately.

And what David didn't know was that they were trapped and Bella had giving birth while being held by gun point to a healthy baby boy. David could no longer wait he got in his truck and headed for his sisters house just like Anthony wanted him to.

••

It took ten minutes for David to arrive and he got out of his truck with his strap on him and the key his sister gave him. David didn't know why he brought his gun but he hadn't felt safe in months so he always came prepared.

He saw Bella's car and walked to the apartment. He heard a male voice yelling at the door and David instantly pulled his strap out. He heard little cries from what sounded like a baby.

That's when it hit David. He had missed the birth of his child, the love of his life was in danger, again, and he felt as if it was all his fault.

He knew there was going to be some bloodshed tonight, but he also knew he needed to be careful.

——————————————————————————

LOOK YALL... I tried 😭 I tried hard af. Goodnight.

Comment and vote 🗳

Belladonna?

Dave?

Yahmen?

Kianna?

Clarence?

😪