9: Spill the Tea

Chapter 9: Spill the Tea

Luna*

What did she just say?

What kind of language did this bitch just speak?

Just like the acro circus mission.

I drew a deep breath and started walking back and further away from them.

"Hm, I knew it," Hayley smiled smugly.

"You though," I smirk at her before taking a run up and bouncing onto my hands.

From then on I have no idea what happened, only that I was upside down most of the time and I switched from my hands to my feet a lot.

By the time I thought I did every thing, I was on my feet at least 5 meters from where I started.

I blinked a couple times before saying to them, "Did I win?"

Cheers and claps erupted around me as I did a double take at everyone watching me.

Hayley narrowed her eyes at me as if analysing me.

"QUIET!" She silenced the students here, "We will keep you posted, thanks for..trying."

She gave me a fake smile before waving me off. I nodded and went over to water bottle I took with me.

"Nice going, cupcake." A voice said behind me.

I shrieked and squirted my water at him.

"What the hell, Ace!" I threw my water bottle at him, "Douche."

"Aww come on, I wasn't that scary." He laughed as he wiped off the water with a towel from his shoulder.

"Your face says otherwise." I folded my arms and put up my best angry face.

"Then why do you call me pretty boy," Ace took a step closer but I stood my ground.

"What are you doing here anyway," I avoided his question.

"I've finished watching the auditionees for the football team," he shrugged and leaned against the bleachers that we were on.

"Your already on the team?" I acted like I didn't already know.

"Yope, I play QB," he rested his head and closed his eyes.

"Cool." I wasn't really sure off what I should say.

"You gonna be cheering for me?" He opened one eye.

"Probably not," I laid down next to him.

"Why not?"

"Sports bras, spandex and Pom poms," I gave him a side glance before shaking my head, "not my thing."

He returned a thoughtful look before saying, "Well I should get back, we are choosing new players."

"Mhmm..." I mumbled, relaxing.

He got up and ran to the other side of the field where the rest of the big guys were.

"Raven Cooper,"

Perked my head up and cheer for her, "Whoop go Raven!"

She gave me a small smile before doing her thing. She was in the air most of the time which I really don't understand how she did it.

Around 20 minutes went past as they got through all the contestants and taught us their cheer.

God, I would rather be eating McDonald's right now.

"Everyone up!" Camila signalled everyone into their spaces and played the music.

Everything was going well until one of Hayley's minions tried to trip me up and she fell onto another person.

Hayley sighed and rubbed her hands against her temples while making a note on her clipboard.

"Okay everyone thanks for coming, here is the list," she placed it on the table while everyone checked the list.

Hayley Turns
Camila Jones
Taylor Hill
Harley Bee
Raven Cooper
Melody Young
Megan Lockhart
Stacey Murphy
John Alloy
Mike Brenson
Bane Yene
Brett Thomas

Hmm. Knew it.

I smiled and skipped off to my bag, no spandex for me.

Yay!

"Lu?" Raven appeared next to me.

"Congrats Birdy!" I enveloped her in a hug, "I will be sure to watch you on the squad."

"You really didn't want to be a cheerleader did you?" Raven laughed.

"Cheerleaders don't get a good view of the game," I pulled away, "Plus I would have to carry around Pom poms all day on a game day."

"Now your making me regret it," She nudged me as we walked up to the changing rooms.

"There's my favourite, cake." Ace walked beside me.

"I'm your only cake," I rolled my eyes, "or else you wouldn't have stolen my cupcake."

"Debatable."

"Hey!" I shoved him but he barely moved 5 centimetres.

"Calm down," He put his hands up in surrender, "I will see you tomorrow,"

"Bye Pretty nugget."

"Bye cupcake," he stalked down the opposite hallway to the boys changing room.

"What's going on between you two?" Raven asked me.

"Nothing, what about you and my brother?" I smirked at her.

"W-what?" She stuttered.

"Your coming to mine after school," I pointed to her as we got to the changing room, "You have to spill the tea."

"Only if you make some!" She shouted at me from her locker on the opposite from mine.

I grab my clothes from my locker and change in the cubicle.

I open the door to see Hayley in front of my door with her arms folded.

"What are you doing?" I manoeuvre my way around her.

"It's really a shame that you weren't good enough," she followed me.

"Hmm really a shame." I copied her.

"Just like you aren't good enough for Ace, so stay away or else." She threatened me again.

I slammed my locker shut, "Or else what Hayley, what are you going to do? Hurt me? Threaten me? Kill me?"

Every time I took a step closer she took a step back until she was against the lockers.

"You have no idea what I'm capable of." She tried to seem menacing.

"Then show me because I bet it's not that much," my voice was getting louder than I intended it to be when Raven pulled me back.

"Come on, She isn't worth the calories you burn talking to her," Raven snapped me out of it as she handed me my bag and lead me away from that stupid beast with lipstick.

"You can't do that Luna," She said as we walked into the parking lot with teenagers who couldn't wait to leave school, "You'll blow our cover."

"What cover?" Noah fell into step with us, "I'm pretty sure we don't even have a cover."

"Shut up."

We got to our vehicles and got on to them when I said, "Please just get it over with, the sexual tension is too much."

And with that I left them.

***
A/N: How is this happening?! 3k reads??? Once again thank you for choosing to read this story!

Do you ship Raven and Noah?

Lovesss xx