part 10

Sorry guysss fr the late update...I was busy in my studies....so sorry....

At club

5 pairs came out of their own Mercedes n stood in front of the car with the famous attitude...

All went inside the club.

All boys were ogling at the girls n same goes with the boys too...all girls were looking at the boys with a flirty smile...

Manik on seeing other boys looking at NANDHINI fumed in jealousy n give them a deadly glare n slid his hand around her waist n held her too close...

Nandhu was shivering with the proximity but stood smiling seeing him getting jealous..

Nan: manu..what r u dng..?

Man: nandhu see na...look all boys are ogling at u...I want to show them that U R MINE...ONLY MINE

Nan: maniiiii. ..( she started blushing remembering his words that u r mine...n started smiling )

Others were looking at them with awww face...

Cab: Arey Romeo Juliet.....no PDA pls. .we guys are kids we don't want to see ur romance...

Manik: cabirrrrrrrr( glared at him )

Nan: bhaiiiii

Nav: kk guysss...come let's move to the dance floor..

Nan: ss come manik...( Excitedly)

Manik chuckled at her excited...she dragged him to the dance floor n other followed them..

The music changed into soft melody n everyone drowned into their love world especially our manan...they were in their own world but their trance was broke by huge applause...

Alya: that's amazing manik n nandhu...wt a chemistry yaar...luv u both..

Manan smiled at her n all decided to move to bar side...

They all had a drink except nandhu n Navya who had mocktails....

Suddenly Someone came from back n hug manik n everyone look with the disgusted look...

N u guysss know who it will b

It's our devil SOHA...

Soha: hi manik....

Man: Soha dont u know that hugging someone without their will is like abusing them

Soha: uffo manik... it's me ur Soha...I hv all right to do that...

Nan: n who said that...( Nandhu stood like an angry Bird)

Soha: who r u to question that? I m Manik's girlfriend

Manik; n when did I said that...

Soha: do u need to tell me...I know manik ..

Nan: stop it Soha...stop ..this is the limit...hw dare u say that...I m his Girl...he is mine only mine .....stay away from him otherwise u need to see the worst side of me..( shouted at her)

Manik tell her na...that wt m saying is true...

Man: JAAN...I m urs only urs...no one has right on me...u r the queen of my heart... n u ( pointing towards Soha) don't u dare throw urself on me again...then u need to face the worst face of my JAAN...Haina nandhu...

Nandhu bobbed her head...

Cab: n Soha I think u Shud leave nw...bcz we don't hv enough time to waste with ur rubbish talks...n don't u dare try to do anything against my sister..u hv to face the wrath of cabir dhawan...n nw get out...