Chapter 8: The Sand People

"Play ninja with me."

"No."

"Play ninja with us?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

This has been becoming a daily occurrence between Naruto and the Konohamaru Corps, which had Konohamaru, of course, Moegi, and Udon. Each were in the academy. They would pester and annoy Naruto about playing with them or training them until he finally said yes. Today, would not be any different.

"Play. With. Us." Konohamaru growled.

"N. O. It spells no you little brat."

"Come on boss, please?" Moegi said, giving Naruto her puppy dog eyes.

"Son of a bitch." Naruto muttered, only to be hit in the head with a can that came from no where. He looked around, but the culprit was no where in sight. He ran a hand through his dark hair before sighing. "FIIIIINNNNEEE." He said in an exasperated tone. "You all have ten seconds before I hunt you down. The first one I find gets tied to the top of the Hokage Tower for an hour. Okay? And start."

The trio disappeared in an instant, going out of Naruto's sight.

"Pfft, a ninja playing ninja with a snot nosed brat, pathetic." Menma said as he and Naruko walked up to Naruto.

"Oh no, a ninja who lost his tailed beast with three moves? Pathetic." Naruto replied as he counted to ten in his head.

"That was mean nii-chan." Naruko scolded Naruto. Naruto rolled his eyes.

"I'm not your brother. Go away." He then began walking, his hands in his pockets. "Besides, I have to play with my little brother, that's what siblings do." And like that, he left an embarrassed Menma and a saddened Naruko.

Naruto turned a corner only to see the Konohamaru Corps standing in fear, while their leader was being held by his overly large scarf by a boy wearing make up and a cat suit, who had a weird thing wrapped in bandages on his back while a girl with four ponytails stood behind him, an annoyed expression on her face.

"Kankuro, just put the brat down, it was an accident." The blonde girl had said, trying to get her brother to stop.

"No Temari, this brat needs to learn a lesson, he can't be running into people like this, I'm gonna teach him a lesson." Kankuro said as he lifted his fist, intending on hitting Konohamaru.

"I'd rather you didn't hurt my little brother, cause if you do," Naruto said, walking up to the taller boy. "I'll kill you." He promised, his Sharingan active as he glared at the boy. Kankuro was a little intimidated.

This was one of the Uchiha, a very powerful clan known for their ocular kekkei genkai, dating back to the Sage of Six Paths. But, his pride got in the way, giving him bravery.

"And what's a shrimp like you going to do?" He taunted. Naruto's eyes began spinning, before Kankuro found himself in Suna, before a large beast made of sand was formed and looked right at him.

"Mother wants your blood!" The beast screamed before it engulfed Kankuro in sand as he let out a scream as he felt his body being crushed, only to find himself sitting on his butt in front of the raven haired Uchiha and the little boy he was tormenting behind said Uchiha.

"W-what was that?" Kankuro muttered, his voice quivering with fear as he looked at the impassive face of the Uchiha.

"It was a genjutsu that showed you your greatest fear. Tell me, what did you see?" Naruto asked as he took a step towards the foreign shinobi, who began crawling back out of fear of the dark haired leaf shinobi.