Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Happy reading :)

Emily's POV

I almost choked on my own saliva when I heard him. My eyes widened and my mouth hang open.

I can see that devilish smirk nplastered to his face. My face flamed red causing his smirk to widen.

I drop my head as I sat there in shock.

I glared at him despite the blush on my cheeks. "You are unbelievable!". I throwed my hands in the air.

"Come on. Tell me". He said and my blush deepened.

"Don't tell me that you are a virgin". His eyes widened a fraction.

"Shut up! I am not going to answer your stupid questions". I said.

"Okay. Another question". He said thankfully. Otherwise I would have died by his dirty questions.

"What do you want in a guy?" He asked as he gazed at me intently.

I thought for a second. What do I want in a guy? I have never thought about that.

"Handsome, Honest, Intelligent and Confident". I said after thinking.

"Are you hinting on me Ms. Collins?". He asked with a small smirk on his face. I have never seen his this side. This playful. Its new.

It's nice.

"Do you really think of yourself as that?" I rolled my eyes.

"Yes. And everyone too". I scoffed.

"So you are saying that I am not handsome?". He smirked.

"N-no. I didn't mean- I mean yes". I stuttered. Why do I always make a fool out of my self! I shook my head.

"So you mean you do find me handsome". He said.

"Can we please leave this topic!". I said irritated.

"Sure".

"I am going to sleep". I announced.

And the rest of the journey went by me sleeping mostly and daniel was working obviosuly. How does this guy never gets bored of working?

We finally reached los angeles and Daniel's driver was there to pick us.

The car came to a stop and I looked out and saw a house between lots and lots of trees. Are we in a forest or something?

"I thought we were going to a hotel?". I asked daniel confused.

"I thought we would be more comfortable in my house. But if you want to go to hotel then I'll book you a room".

"Oh. No. It's fine". I gave a small smile. He nodded.

How can I be comfortable in the same house as you? Did you ever think that?

We got out of the car and went in. I looked around. This house is beautiful. The house was nothing like their mansions back in new york.

This house seemed more homey and comfortable. Just my type.

"Nice house". I said.

"Thank you".

"Come with me. I'll show you your room". He grabbed my hand involuntarily and guided me through the house. I looked at our hands.

They look nice together.

I shook my head. Since when did stupid things started coming to my mind. He is my boss. Nothing more.