Part 15- even more of the part

Why hello again, long time, no see. Another long chapter, how's your day been? Never mind, anyway, enjoy......

Annabit-beth's POV
It's been quite a quiet day at camp, me and the others, Jason, Grover, Hazel and Frank, have just been sitting around talking most of the day. But then I felt a wave of power appear at the golden pine, we renamed it after Thalia took Percy's side, after a while she finally killed herself out of loneliness, thank god. "What was that?" Jason said coming over, I kissed him on the cheek and suggested we go check it out. The others came as well. 5 cloaked ominous beings stood at the boundary and one person that had no cloak, he looked familiar. "Who are you? And what is your reason in being here?" I asked, projecting my voice.
"I'm Chaos, this is my elite team," the man, I presume is Chaos said.
"And..." I gestured for them I carry on.
"We here to help you defeat End." He finished.
"We don't need help we're gods after all," Jason said.
"When did you become so stuck up?" Another cloaked person asked.
"What? Do you know us?" I asked, "Anyway the rest of you still haven't introduced yourselves." And after I said that, they started listing off their names, Winter's, or Nero's, voice sounded so familiar. "Anyway, we here to train the campers, although I know my team can do it by themselves, you probably have too much pride to let us just do it while you huddle in your cabins, also they don't want to do much work for people like you," Chaos said. How can they talk to us that way? I mean true I wouldn't want to just stand aside, but. "What do you mean people like us?" Frank said.
"I'm disappointed Frank, I really am. I thought you would've been different." I heard Nero say, "but we know a lot more than you know, remember what happened 23067 years ago this week?" I hesitated, 23067 years ago? What happened then? Oh! It's Jason and I's anniversary soon, wait, when me and Jason got together, Percy left CHB! How could they know that? "Anyway, I don't want to stay here too long so let's just get set up," Nero finished. He walked past us and everyone else followed.

Spring's POV
As Rhaisa, Autumn and I were looking around camp, Summer, Winter and Chaos were deciding where to set up our cabin, I overheard some of their conversation, "The woods a good idea?" I think that was Winter.
"Ooh! Can we go by bunker 9? I haven't been there for forever." Definitely Summer.
"Sounds good, we don't want campers wondering around the place" Chaos said. I heard them walking towards us so I turned around. "We've thought of a place just follow our lead." Winter says. He spreads his wings and flew near the forest that was past the other cabins. We all did the same, apart from Rhaisa and this time Chaos, he said he would teleport her there. I didn't get how he already knew the place, it's not like he used to go here too. Anyway, we arrived at the place and it seemed very calming, due to the border around it was always a nice day. Above the canopy of leaves the sun shone its rays through the small gaps making spotlights on the ground. "What?! No!" I heard Summer cry, I walked over to see what was wrong. I saw what looked like to be a cave entrance blocked up with planks of wood with red spray paint over it. "It's not like we can't fix it," Winter said.
"What's wrong, what happened?" I asked.
"Those stupid campers must have done something to my bunker, it's all caved in and ruined!" Summer exclaimed.
"Like I said, it's nothing we can't fix with time but right now that's not what we should be focusing on," Winter said.
Summer whined, "We could if only Chaos had  seen bunker 9 before, he won't be able to repair it with those crazy powers," Chaos then came over and said, "That's true, but Winter, or should I say Nero, can."
"What, but I can't do that kind of stuff when you gave me my original power it had been converted to fit my Winter aspect." Winter said.
"Well Nero isn't Winter, he's known as my son and the fact that your the champion of the whole primordial council stays the same." Chaos explained, "You haven't actually become Nero just yet."
"Woah, I don't want this, being Winter is enough already, this is just ridiculous, what have I done to deserve this?" Winter questioned.
"I'm sorry Winter, but this is your duty, if you don't take this, we might not stand a chance against End and his army," Chaos explained.
"But you said End was weak and we could defeat him ourselves even without the campers," Winter said with a cautious tone. There was a pause.
"You said that," Winter pushed, a bit angry now.
"ONLY IF YOU BECOME NERO," Chaos shouted, Winter shocked, "I'm sorry, it's just I thought you would take up this offer, I know you don't like having that much power but let me tell you, you have deserved it. Think of everything that you've done, the fact that you were the main hero on earth, the hero of Olympus, and yet look what they did to you. But you didn't say, 'well that's enough of that, I'll just give up on this whole hero thing and just live a normal, peaceful life', you tried to make things better, even after your..... incident, you agreed to be that hero again because you saw other people needed help, you were Nero when you were born, you have the right to have that power back, and the right to be Winter. Please, just please take this, I will get down on my hands and knees and beg. And it is dirty down there, seriously, these are a new pair of trousers and-" he was cut off by Winter.
"OKAY, okay. But just remember this is for you not me. Plus, what kind of son would I be to let his Father's new trousers get ruined?" Winter smiled a bit, I'm not afraid to say, that it was amazing, he rarely properly smiled, but I think this was even better than the old Percy's smile. Chaos beamed and said, "Okay Winter, I really do thank you, this is probably going to hurt more than it did last time," he produced a black orb with stars swirling inside, he then pushed it up Winter who just closed his eyes as the orb went into his chest. There was a slight frown on his face when he fully absorbed the power, but that was all. After a moment, his cloak hood suddenly blew off and his wings spread out, they were now like the galaxy, as if a video of the galaxy was playing on his wings. His hair changed again from his disguised white to his usual raven black. As he settled down he opened his eyes, the pupil was now the same as his wings, his eyes were incredible! I could stare at them all day. And no, this isn't me falling in love with Percy, no I'm still the 'good ol' Leo who gets all the gals who come his way' (I mean have you seen the way Autumn looks at me, I think something's gonna happen *wiggles eyebrows*) but if you saw Win-Nero, i think you would see what I mean. "Summer?" I swivels around to see Autumn (told you something was gonna happen) "Why were you just standing there and then suddenly wiggle your eyebrows? I mean, you were just alone and looking down on the floor and then you just wiggles your eye brows then went back to your original state." Oh, okay she saw that.
"Uh, you know when you think you can't do something and then y'know, you try to do it just to make sure? I mean, now I found out I can wiggle my eyebrows, he he." I would believe that.
"Okay whatever Summer, let's go see Nero repair your Bunker or whatever." She said. I just grinned and danced over to the fallen cave. Nero raised his hands at the cave and closed his eyes, he was so cool, honestly. He then opened them and looked at us then instantly blushed and put his hands to his face, "It's just so weird everyone watching me, I mean I feel like I just look stupid," he said.
"Naw dude, you just look cool af," I admitted.
"What does 'af' mean?" Rhaisa said. I just stopped, "uuuh, as frick?" Not wanting to to ruin her innocence. "Aah," Rhaisa said, "What does frick mean?" Again I stopped.
"I was 'kidding' as you would say, I know what frick means," Rhaisa laughed, I joined in but more out of nervousness than anything. I turned back to Percy to see how he was doing but the bunker was already finished! How is he so quick? Ugh I seriously have a little man crush, but y'know nothin' serious.
"Anyway," Percy said, still blushing,
"I'm hungry and I still can't produce food properly." He never changes. We make our way to the food hall. Percy quickly produces a table made of a dark marble like matter. We grab some plates then thought if our meal. I was in a weird mood so I had a hot dog pizza and nachos with fries, and then ice cream. Just as we started the campers said at us. "What?" I said, my mouth full.
"I mean, aren't you going to sacrifice?" Someone from the Hermes' table asked. I swallowed then said "Aw no, Chaos doesn't like it when we do that."
"Because the food you sacrifice smells disgusting,". Chaos interrupted, looking at my meal.
"No, I mean other people," the Hermes' kid said.
"What? The only other person I can think of is End, so no, I don't think so," I said.
"Y'know like who we sacrifice to," Another Hermes' kid, probably new.
Spring snorted, "You mean the gods? Common, we're like half or full primordials, if anything, they should sacrifice to us." I heard a chair scrape across the floor. "What makes you think you're so much better than us huh? You're basically the same age as us, you don't really look powerful, so why do I feel like I'm just a bit of dirt that you flicked of your sleeve?" I knew that voice, Annabeth. Ugh when did she become so annoying? Spring stood up as well and started walking towards her but was interrupted by Winter. Though he stood in front of Annabeth and I could feel the fury from here.