Heart break.

I cleaned up myself and reapplied my make up  in the washroom

I cleaned up myself and reapplied my make up  in the washroom.  I was about to leave when Kristen entered the washroom in her short mini dress and high heels.  I never judge people but this girl gives me bad vibes.  I ignore her and continue my walking towards the door.

"You think you have Vihaan now?" she suddenly snarled.

"What? " I asked turning around.

She gave me a menacing laugh and smirked in my direction.

"Oh sweet little 'Rishi' you think he loves you! Don't you? "

"I think?  I know he loves me" I exclaimed.

I don't know why but this conversation wasn't  feeling right.  I was suddenly nervous my gut telling me to just walk away. But I didn't  leave.  I just stared there waiting for her response.

"Oh lord!  You are a typical Indian women who thinks their husband is god and can't make any mistakes.  But boy you are wrong"  She said leaning against the sink counter.

"You know what?  I'm  done listening your shit.  I'm not interested talking to you. Infact my husband will be waiting for me.  See you never? " I turned around to leave but again she said something which stopped me in my tracks.

"Oh god! Your husband doesn't love you my dear boyfriend's  wife!"

"B-boyfriend?" I stuttered.

"Yes,  dear boyfriend!  You do remember I came to  Vihaan's  house on your first night?  We were together for the whole night.  And you knew it!  You're  a fool to believe him when on your first night I slept with him"  Her tone was dreamy as if remembering that night.

A shudder of disgust ran through me as I swallowed the lump in my throat.

I didn't say anything instead I was frozen in my place.

"Rishita Rishita!  How dumb are you to believe him.  He doesn't loves you my dear.  He loves me.  Do you even know how long we've  been together?  Our relationship was three years long and strong.  Until you came " her eyes
Showed nothing but hatred as she stared into my brown orbs.