22.Proposal

Days were passing on but neither Armaan nor Ananya know about the marriage talks which are happening between their parents. They both are busy in their life's.  Ananya is busy completing her last few days of articleship and  Armaan is busy with his final exams and is enjoying his last few days of college life with his friends.

March 15
Banglore
Mr and Mrs mehta were having a discussion in their room on how to talk with Ananya about the marriage.
Mr. Mehta know that Ananya will not have any problem in getting married now as she has already fulfilled her dream of becoming a C.A and Armaan's family also don't have any problem with her working after marriage as they both will live in pune while Armaan's family will be at jhodhpur itself.

"I think today we should talk with Ananya about the marriage as it is already been a month we returned from Jhodhpur but we didn't talk with her regarding this proposal and even Hitesh called me today to know what is Ananya's decision , I told him that I will inform him till tomorrow,", said Ananya's father.

"You are right , let's  talk to her today said his wife."

As they were talking they saw Ananya coming to there room.

"Ananya you came early today"? asked her dad.

Yes dad actually we didn't have much work in office today so sir said we can leave early, Ananya told her father while sitting on the couch.

Nice you are early today as your mom and I wanted to talk to you about something.

Yes dad please continue said Ananya.

First go and freshen up and after dinner we will talk said her father.

OK dad I will be right back saying that Ananya left for her room. By the look on her parents face she knew something is really serious. She is scared now but keeping all the thoughts away she went for a cold shower to relax herself. She changed into her night dress and went to the dinning area. She helped her mother in serving and all of them had there dinner in silence which usually never happens. Ananya is getting restless now. She wanted to ask her parents the matter now itself but couldn't do it , so she silently ate her dinner.

After the dinner was over all four of them gathered in living room. Ananya's parents sat on one couch while Ananya and Simran took another one.

So Ananya your mother and I wanted to talk regarding the marriage proposal we got for  you.

Ananya is shocked will be an underestatment. But dad I have just completed my C.A and you have already started thinking about my marriage, Ananya said having tears in her eyes.

Calm down Ananya it is not that you are getting married now itself. It is just that we have found a good match for you so we want you to have a thought regarding this matter said her father.

But dad I don't want to get married so soon as still I am too young for getting married. Ananya is trying her level best to convince her father that she don't want to get married she can't say her father that she loves someone madly and deeply form the time she understood what love means.

"No this is the perfect age to get married and it is just that we want you to give a thought on this", said her father.

OK dad as you say.

Her father smiled and came and sat beside her. Ananya just have faith in us, we want to give best to you and that boy and his family is best for you trust me.

OK dad I am ready for marriage but tell me who is he and how did you come to know about him.

"Dad someone is really really desparate to know about her future husband", Simran said with a smirk on her face.