*Playlist Link*

Heyo, loves! I'm sorry that this isn't a new chapter, BUT it's the next best thing... I finally got to work on that playlist I promised you all.

So here you go! (Check the "External Link" place on the web version, if you're having trouble finding it. I'll also add the link in the comments.)

It's on Spotify, because that just seemed like the most logical place to put it. Plus, you can listen with the app while reading on here, so that makes it even better.

I tried to order them so it kinda matches with the progress story, but as you can see--THE STORY IS UNFINISHED. Soooo, this means that I will be adding new songs as the story progresses. (Wouldn't wanna spoil anything, right?? *cheeky wink*)

ANYwhoooo, I hope you all enjoy it!! Lemme know what you think in the comments...

Keep your eyes open for a new chapter (hopefully) this week!!!!!

...................

UPDATE: Okayyyy, so apparently the link isn't working/showing up in this chapter/comment section?? Since it's not working, here is the title of the Playlist, so you can search for it on Spotify. (Also, I'm posting the link on my message-board to see if that works! Go check that out if this doesn't help!)

On Spotify: Polaroids + Postcards

https://open.spotify.com/user/wilsonsisterto7/playlist/1r5wpEuSApZPbMQe7X2DDc?si=mMgmIiarS6KiCvHbmmmdEg