Chapter 29. Old friends

As we were calmly walking and chatting around, on our journey to complete our mission outside of Konoha.

I had noticed an odd water pool. Why is it so odd? Well, 1st of all it hasnt been raining in weeks, there is noway that a semi-big water pool like this could stay so long without new water being added. And 2nd, there is chakra flooding from it. Well somebody here definitely can't hide their chakra.

Pretty clear that its a jutsu.
I do have to say that I like their jutsu.

I made eye contact with Kakashi, who seemed to have noticed the odd pool as well.

We nodded at each other and I disappeared into thin air. Well actually, I just went to sit in a tree to look from afar.

The ninja's attacked but Kakashi deflected them, soon letting a clone get sliced into two and joining me in the tree. "You good?" I asked him. He raised a brow, obviously not expecting me to ask that. "What? Worried about me?" He asked. And he wasn't asking it teasingly. "Yes I in fact am." I replied with all seriousness.

For some reason this ticked him off, resulting in him shooting a glare at me. "You know, if you're so worried about me than why weren't you worried all those years that you left me, huh?" He cockily said, annoyance clouding his visible eye.

I rolled my eyes, "You don't know anything Kakashi. So don't act like that, you're being so immature right now. We'll talk later. Pay attention to your students first." I said with a huff.

He sighed and poofed away again, arriving at the scene and sending the two ninjas flying at another tree close by. "Good job Sasuke, Sakura. Naruto, I apologize, I didn't think you would freeze like that." He said as Naruto and the others looked rather relieved to see that their sensei was ok and in one piece.

I decided to join in as well. "You guys did great. Its alright to freeze up Naruto, its a natural reaction, ok? It happens to the best of us." I said as I smiled at the younger boy and ruffled his dirty blonde locks.

"Yeah.. thanks, big sis.." he muttered. "Oh and.. you are bleeding." I added. He immediately looked at where my line of sight was, his hand. There was a pretty big cut there, and Kakashi adding "They used poison, didn't they?" Made Naruto lose his mind.

"AAA IM TOO YOUNG TO DIE?!?! HELP ME?!?!?!" He screamed as he jumped around. "Sweetie, jumping around and just moving in general will make the poison spread faster." I said as he immediately froze. "W-w-w-what??"

I sighed, "lets return. We can't go on like this with Naruto being wounded." I said. Naruto started to ramble about never being good enough and stuff like that, took a kunai out, and stabbed himself next to the wound, shocking all of us except for me. I sweat dropped and sighed even harder. "The poisson is out but you'll bleed to death like this." Kakashi said as he sweat dropped too. "Good job Naruto." I commented.

I soon noticed the wound healing, gaining my complete attention as I grasped his hand. "What?!! Is it that bad?! You have a really serious look on your face nee-chan?!" He yelled. "..huh? Oh no its ok, don't worry." I spoke, grabbing some bandages from my scroll and wrapping his hand up.

I noticed Kakashi talking with Tazuna, Tazuna acting dramatically at some point, and Kakashi sweatingdropping and sighing at the same time. I checked if Sasuke and Sakura were injured, and then Kakashi came up to me. "We are continuing the mission." He said as I nodded.

We later arrived at a boat and eventually got near the dock. As we got out, the fog thickened slowly. Then out of nowhere, "GET DOWN!" Kakashi yelled, the kids obeyed with a surprised look. But since Tazuna was too slow to react I had to stop the sword. I proceeded to just use my hand to take a hold of the sword which made the others their jaws drop.

"Woah..!" Naruto exclaimed as he looked at me in admire. I chuckled and threw the sword away. "My my. If it isn't the one and only Uchiha (Y/N)." We all turned around to meet a for me all too well known man, covered in bandages.

None of us spoke, Kakashi, Sasuke and I cautiously started analyzing him, but the snicker of Naruto interrupted us. "Pfff, he's wearing cow socks." He said while covering his mouth.

I cracked up, snorting and hitting Naruto on the back of his head, "Howdy, if that aint tha wone and ownly (Y/N)" I mocked Zabuza's intro sentence, making Naruto burst out in laughter.

Sasuke facepalmed, following by Kakashi's sigh who had forgotten how childish I really am. A vein popped up on Zabuza's forehead, "Repeat that, I dare you!"
"Just shut up already, cow man!" Naruto yelled while both of us cackled like hyenas, holding our stomachs.

I took a loud inhale, and my smirk turned into a completely serious expression. "Zabuza! I advice you to leave. Im no longer the person that you once know! She's gone!"
He pointed at me with his sword, "Then show me who you've become."

-

Me: dun dun dunnn, how will the fight end? Will (Y/N) show her goddess fighting skills?! -

Sasori: -find out in the next episode of dragon ball z.

Hidan: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Me: its not funny Hidan, stop laughing you fucker.

Deidara: yeah! You aren't funny at all Sasori! Get out!

Sasori: oh how the tables have turned.

-

A/N

YASSS a new chapter my dear readers
please accept my apology for not having updated in months 🙂
Byeeeee

— lets be real honest, authors are granted waaaay tooo much power. I could kill everyone in this story and nobody could stop me, I could turn this all into a dream of some weeb, I could even turn Kakashi into cheese or something. This power is way too dangerous. —