「No.」Matsuoka Rin x Reader

Sequel to "Fuck Off" which you've been asking for since I uploaded the other one 😂

Oh btw, thank you so much for 131k reads it makes me really happy like you have no idea ㅠㅠ❤️ I'll try to update more often so you're happy!

So can we talk about BTS in black hair?! I'm shook... Plus all the theories!! I give more attention to them than school smh

Are you all excited for May 18?

A little question... Do you ship any members from BTS? If you do, which pairings?

Pls tell me some of you shipp YoonMin TaeKook and NamJin
im beggin you

Well, I hope you enjoy~
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

Normal Pov.

Unknown Number

???: Hey, "Fuck Off"

You: Who the fuck are you? How the fuck did you get my number?

???: Lovely as ever, Aiichirou.

You: I'm calling the cops on you, alright

???: Please don't, I'm the one you told off for interrupting your talk with your "baby brother"

You: Oh~ Mr. Grumpy Pants, fancy texting you.
Now how the fuck did you get my fucking number?

Change Nickname?
Yes | No
Nickname Changed!

Mr. Grumpy Pants: Your baby brother gave it to me.

You: Oh my god. Dude, are you that desperate?
Seen at 9:30

You laughed at his childish response of leaving you in seen. You threw your phone to your bed and focused on the notebook in the desk in front of you. You huffed at the subject and groaned. "Why the hell is Physics a subject? How hard did the apple fall in Newton's head for him to invent this ridiculous shit...?" You said and started to look at the problems. "So I have to find the acceleration of this thing... So... Acceleration is equal to.." You began but was cut off by your phone ringing.

"Now what?!" You groaned and went for your cellphone, picking up without looking at the caller. "What the fuck do you want." You rudely asked. An incredibly sexy and husky voice laughed at the other end, you felt your heart jump at the sound but quickly calmed it down. "Wow, Fuck Off, didn't know you were so polite to answer a call just to curse them." The beautiful voice said, and you frowned at the nickname. "Oh... Mr. Grumpy Pants, why the fuck are you calling?" You asked and tsked. He laughed again.

"Oh, well, you said I was desperate. So I decided to call you to make myself look more desperate and maybe get your name?" He said and you could literally hear him smirking. You took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Before asking someone's name you have to say yours first, dear." You said in a bored tone while looking at the problem in your notebook frowning.

"Oh, right. My name's Matsuoka Rin, what's yours?" He asked, with a deep voice making you roll your eyes. "My name is No." You said and bit your bottom lip while starting to answer the problem. He laughed.