Chapter 20

"I'm here because Klaus and I had a feud." He says. I raise my eyebrow at him.
"No, you're here because Klaus forced you too." I say.
"What do you mean?" He says.
"No one reads in the land for partying." I say.
"You read the messages." He says.
"You can stop with the stalling. Because I ain't helping." I say.
"Samantha I beseech you." He says.
"Samantha I beseech you." I mimic.
"I don't know what to do?" He says, "Klaus threatened to do something to you." He continues.
"I'm not scared of Klaus." I say.
"Well if you don't help us then I guess you should be scared of me as well." He says.

"What are you going to do?" I say.
"I think you wouldn't want to know." He says.
"You can't hurt me." I say.
"I watched you die before. I wouldn't mind watching again." He says. That made me very angry so I punched him. That caused him flying across the room.
"Do you know what happens in the other side." I shout.
"I don't." He says.
"No shit Sherlock." I say, "it's not peaceful for everyone." I continue.
"I wouldn't mind sending you there." I say.
"Are you threatening to kill me." He says.
"No I'm suggesting." I say while rolling my eyes. His jaw clenches. I guess I made him angry.

"And you people wonder why no one helps you. Or why you have so much enemies." I say.
"I would like to say that most of the enemies are Klaus" he says.
"Klaus' enemies are yours." I say.
"I guess that's true." He says.
"You people also wonder why you can't find love." I say.
"I can find love." He says.
"A lover that doesn't hate you brothers guts would be hard to find." I say, "I guess Hayley would be perfect." I continue.
"There's nothing going on between us." He says.
"Sure." I say, "Everyone sees the way you look at her and how you would kill anyone to protect her. I mean I was part of the killing." I say.
"You think that we killed you to protect Hayley." He says.
"It's not necessarily what I think." I say. It's what I know I say to myself.

"Well maybe it you haven't run off we would protect you too." He says.
"Maybe I would also have a dagger and coffin made for me." I say, "also, I can look after myself." I continue.
"Sometimes you would like to protect someone other than yourself." He says.
"Protecting them can lead you to your death or even worse your death."I say, "if you swear to protect them and they die, your fault." I say.
"Not everything can be your fault." He says.
"With Klaus it is." I say.
"Klaus isn't that bad." He says.

I scoff. "I wouldn't be surprised if Hayley runs away. I mean she's only 4 months pregnant. She still has time to plan her escape. If  I was pregnant i would."I say.
"Hayley wouldn't run away." He says.
"Oh I bet she would." I say.
"Are you pregnant?" He asks.
"No." I reply. To be honest I don't know.
"If I were pregnant I would only have 1 month to run away. My pregnancy would only last 3 months." I say. With my pregnancy every month it would increase by 3 months. So if I was 1 month along I would look like 3 months along. If I was 2 months along I would look like 6 months along. You get the idea.

Now that I think about it. I actually do want be a mum. I wonder how Elijah would act if I was pregnant with his child. Would he care for Hayley more or me. Well obviously Hayley. He's falling for her and I can't blame him. Hayley's innocent and I'm not. He looks at me differently than he looks at Hayley. He looks at Hayley with lust and love and he looks at me with no emotion and a hint of disgust. I shouldn't change myself for him. I like my life and just waiting for them to be out of it. I don't need to change myself for a man. He has to love me for me at the end of the day. And I need to love him for him. I don't know why I'm having these thoughts. Maybe I do want to be loved and to love someone else.

Maybe I want someone to call me beautiful everyday and for them to tell me how much they love me. That's just a fantasy. I mean look at me. In real life, I can't be loved. Who can love an immortal like me. The only reason they would love me is so they can become an immortal and leave me and run away knowing they can't die. Then they would leave me heartbroken. That's why falling in love can be scary for an immortal like me.

"Why doesn't yours last 9 months?" He asks snapping me out of my thoughts. I try to remember what we were talking about. Oh that's it pregnancy. "I'm not human am I." I say.
"Hayley's a wolf." He says.
"But still human. She can have kids right." I say.
"If you were pregnant would you tell me." He asks.
"No. Why you asking all these pregnancy questions?" I say confused.
"I just want to know and because.." He begins.
"Because what?" I ask. What is this guy on? I feel sorry for my life. Sometimes I wish I can jump into another body and they won't find me. This body is too popular.

"Go on then Dr Mikaelson what's wrong with me now." I say.
"Dr Mikaelson?" He questions while laughing. I never knew what I said was that funny.
"Wow." I say as he continues laughing. "I might as well be a comedian." I say.
"Because what?" I urge him. His laughter stops.
"Because I hear more than one heartbeat from you." He says.