Chapter 5: Stranges Things

A\N: Let me share this story of mine.

Yesterday I was suffering from period cramps also I was bored and had nothing to do so I decided to clean the bathroom and the comfort room since it's getting dirty. The next thing I know, I was given four yakult drinks as a reward, I guess. Next it was night time, my grandma was suppose to do the dishes but I unintentionally just volunteer myself to do the work. To my shock, my grandma gave me 500 pesos, and mind I remind you we're not rich. Ahhh I feel bless with good karma~. 2/3

_______________________________________

Third Person's POV

"B-Boboiboy... " a whimper can be heard from one of the rooms. Inside the room were filled with nothing but darkness, besides his fear of heights, the yellow power sphere was obviously scared at the dark and the empty room he was in.

"Save me please... "

°°°°°

"Ochobot! Hey Ochobot!"

"Ochobot!" currently Ying and Hanna where at the left side of the mansion. They were visibly scared at the frightening aura the mansion emitted. No source of light can be found nor even a lit candle. "Where could he be?" Ying ask.

"Let's check rooms to rooms?" Hanna answered her question with another question. "Maybe... But you go first!" Ying said with a nervous smile.

"Huh? No way you go first!"

"No you!"

"No you!"

"Oh come on Hanna."

"You know I'm not into dark places Ying. And you can even use your super speed to flee."

"But we're not supposed to use our powers Hanna."

"Oh right... "

"Let's go together then?" Ying offered. Since both of them were scared it's better for them to stick together. "That's better." Hanna agrees. In this hall, there were five doors on each side of the wall. "Let's open this first." Hanna pointed at the very first door in sight.

The two held hands together to gain courage from one another then Ying twist the doorknob open. Like the door from the entrance, this emitted the same creepy noise from before, maybe it's due to not being use regularly or the fact that it's wooden frame well old.

Luckily for them, there were two double layered window that provide them the necessary light from the outside but that wasn't necessarily enough "O-Ochobot are you here?" little Ying ask but nothing nor Ochobot respond to her question.

"I think he's not here. Let's go next door." Just as the two superhero girls were about to turn around, they felt a gush of wind passing by followed by a loud bang from the closed door. Frighten by the thought of getting lock up, the two desperately push the door open but their efforts seem useless without their power watch. "Help us!" Ying said.

"Ugh, it's no use. We can't get out!" Hanna said still attempting to push it with her own strength. "Can't we just use our power watch?" she ask.

"You know we can't." Ying responds.

"How about just once? The door won't even bulge if it's just the two of us and besides... " Hanna said midway as she turn her head away from the door to stare at the room they were currently in. "I have a feeling that we're not alone in here." she whispers which sends shivers on both of them.