B1C10

saturday, lisa woke up late. she stretched out of bed and made her way down for breakfast. for the two consecutive weeks that had passed, jungkook haven't said not even a word to her. she was okay that way, but it bothers her since they did not do well when they ended communication between them.

it made her feel guilty, that she should accept his single offer for dinner, this wouldn't happen. but lisa wouldn't risk his or her career. she respected him as much of the people do and she was happy she's getting his acquaintance more special than he is to others but sometimes he gets out of hand and acts like he owns him.

lisa went to her living room and sat down the couch, eating her cereals when her phone continuously blew up.

'what could it be today?'

her notification bar was full. articles and rejections everywhere. she pressed the first article on her list.

k.netz!

100815ㅡ BTS' Jungkook had release a statement regarding his mental health issues which made the fans care more than enough for him.

On Wednesday, BTS' Jungkook posted on fancafe, telling his fans to not worry about him anymore, flashing back to his post last five days [ @BTS_twt, #꾹, ARMYs, don't worry. oppa may be struggling but oppa loves you a lot. 휘이팅 아미! ] that it was never late and fans knew he was dealing with depression and anxiety.

Bighit then released a written statement from Jungkook earlier today. click to see the statement...

| Greetings,

[trans KOR/ENG/CH/JP]

This is Jeon Jungkook, how are you doing?

Thank you for your constant support even though I am struggling a lot within me today. I have came to tell you that I've been caught up with a lot of dating rumors and the recent ones lately have affected me mentally and emotionally but don't worry about me ARMY!

I just wanted to say that whatever happens, I will still remain as Jungkook and whether this sasaeng fan will take actions against me, our company will always take actions legally. Thank you!

Lisa was dumbfounded. She scrolled through her phone and there she saw pictures of him and Jungkook. She really looked like one of those fans he mentioned earlier. the pictures contain the both of them and explanation every each photo telling that this fan was invading jungkook's privacy a lot. even though they blurred out her face enough to keep her privacy, she was angry.

why does he have to turn the story around? when it is him invading privacies in the firstest place and her part telling him they should act professional.