Kaede Akamatsu x Male reader

(Y/N) = Your name

you didn't even know what was going on, the little asshole bear came over to the dining hall in the morning when everyone was there to say that if no one gets killed in the next twenty four hours that he will kill everyone. everyone was frightened or shocked but you were just confused on why he would kill us if he wanted to play the game any way. you just rolled your eyes at him and continued to eat your breakfast. You knew you weren't going to murder any one, that was just the stupidest thing to do in your mind. but you also had to protect your self as well. you looked over to see the blonde haired musician looking at you for a second. she turned back as soon as you looked over at her. Monokuma then went out of the room, you stood up and left as well. you didn't really trust any one so you didn't want to take any chances on them.but as you walked away from the dining hall you heard foot steps behind you. you got your pocket knife out of your pocket and turned around,pointed the blade at who ever was behind you. the blonde haired girl stuck her hands out in defense and smiled. but you stood there straight faced. "I could have hurt you,you know" you said putting the knife back in your pocket. "yeah, I need to talk to you though" she said as you followed her into one of the class rooms. you sat down and studied the place and if there was any traps in the room that she placed. 

you sat down in one of the desks and put your feet up on the top. she sat down beside you at another desk and sighed. "This sucks that we are going to die because someone won't murder any one" she said looking at you. you were just straight faced "yeah it does" you said as you brought out your pocket knife and started to clean the blade as she talked to you. she explained what her and Shuichi did with the cameras. you were confused why she was trusting you with all of this information even though you have only talked to her like what four times. after she finished her last sentence you heard voices out in the hall. it was Maki,Gonta,Tenko and a few others walking down stairs. you walked to the door, "I'll go see what they are doing" you said as you went down stairs to spy on them. but little did you know that Kaede had something up her sleeve that you didn't think she would do. she went over to the vent and dropped down the shoot a heavy weight ball.  she smiled as she walked back to her desk like nothing happened while you were gone. 

As you walked back in to the room in secret "they went to the game room" you said as you looked at her. you felt as if something was wrong or something happened while you were gone. she just smiled at you. but suddenly an alarm went off, and it was her motion detector. you both ran down stairs to the library, Katio and Tenko were there too though. "No time to explain open the door" she screamed as Tenko opened the door and you all ran in side to see what happened for it to cause the motion detector's to go off. you then stopped over by the corner of the room and stared at Rantario's dead body with a weight ball by his dead body and blood gushing out of his head. The dead body announcement went off and everyone soon rushed to the library and all of them had the same reactions to the dead body.  Now you realized that it was now time to get evidence for the trial in a few hours for Rantario's death. you walked over and examined the body for evidence to prove who the killer was. And Kaede was right behind you, like you were her partner or something. You didn't know why she trusted you so much,but it was kind of nice to have someone trust you like that. You told her all of the evidence that you found and she told you here's to have a better chance at the trial. Then the inner com went off "Alrighty Kiddies It's time for the trial to find the murder that killed Rantario, meet over by the fountain and I will tell you more." Monokuma said as the inner com switched off. A part of you wanted to stay and not go to the trial but you had to go for you and your friends death. You walked out of the room you were in and down the hall out of the school building to meet everyone at the fountain. As you walked you had Kaede by your side. You were nervous but you didn't show it in your face, but evidently she noticed. "You nervous, well don't be,you will be just fine you know. Just stay determined" she said as you made it to the fountain area to meet up with everyone. After everyone made it the statue started to move and an elevator showed up in its place. You all stepped in and waited as it slowly went down to the trial room. Kaede suddenly grabbed your hand "stay filled with hope" she said as the elevator stopped and you all stepped out.

You stood there confused. Right there in front of you were the results of the murder and Kaede's head was on there. You stood there ashamed that she was the murderer. Then a tear rolled down your face and on to the floor. She walked over to you after talking to Shiuchi and placed a hand on your shoulder. She kissed you on the cheek for a second and then pulled back. "Remember stay determined and stay filled with hope" she said before being dragged off by Monokuma and being executed right in front of you eyes. You stood there and watched scared and and confused at why, why she killed him.