Chapter 29

*Your pov*
I couldn't believe what my dad told me. Jonathan's been lying to me. I ignored the whole thing and went to talk to my dad about the baby. "Dad, I'm sorry for betting pregnant, but I wanna have this baby. It's a blessing from the lord. If I get an abortion, then I'm making a sin and killing this baby. I'm not gonna do that so I'm having this baby. Even if Jonathan's gone, I'll still take care of them." I looked at my dad with a lot of symphony in my eyes. I knew he couldn't stay mad so I made sure to give him the puppy eyes I did as a little girl. He sighed and gave me a hug. He kissed my forehead and whispered in my ear. "You're still my baby y/n, but if you wanna have this baby, then I'm gonna support you 100%." I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thanks dad, this means a lot to me." We smiled and hugged until his radio was going off. "Damn! I'm sorry y/n, I gotta..." I cut him off. "You gotta go to work. I know, I know dad, I'll be fine with Kyle." I looked over to Kyle as she smiled and hugged me then looked at my dad. "Yup we'll be fine. We're single and ready to mingle!" I giggled and shoved her arm. We both started laughing while my dad smiled and waved us goodbye. I sighed and looked at Kyle. "So, is it done between you and Tyler?" She stopped laughing and stared at me for a while. "Yup it's officially over. After what your dad said and what you told me about Jonathan told you outside, I decided to break it off with Tyler." I looked down and stared at my breasts. It was weird staring at them, but they were mine so it didn't matter right? I looked back up and stared at Kyle. "How did you guys start dating? You guys never told me." She smiled and sat on the bed with me. "My sweet little innocent y/n, let your dear mother tell you a story about how I met your 'father'." I giggled and turned the TV's volume down. She took a deep breath and looked at me. "Me and Tyler met by Jonathan and Evan. They were all friends and everything. But, they were my brothers followers. One day they had a 'get together' party at my house and got drunk. I was trying to sleep since it was late at night. Anyway, they had their music loud so I went downstairs and turned their music off. I was gonna go back upstairs but I bumped into Tyler. I pushed him away from me since he smelt like beer and he fell but grabbed my hand and took me down with him. When we hit the floor, we kissed. I pulled away first and stood up quickly. I looked at Luke and he started laughing. I felt myself blushing so I ran to my room and locked myself in there. After that night, I kept trying to avoid Luke and his friends but Tyler always wanted to talk to me alone. I let him talk to me one time and he kissed me again. I pushed him off of me and slapped him but then kissed him again. And after all the kissing, we did something and he asked me to be his girlfriend so I said yes of course. That's how we met, weird story huh?" I smiled and hugged her. "That's not weird at all. It is ROMANTIC!" She blushed and giggled. "How long have you guys been together?" "Since middle school. That's how long they've all been drinking. And that's when Jonathan and Evan left the group." I nodded my head and looked down. I couldn't stop thinking about Jonathan. His sad eyes were playing in my head repeatedly. I sighed as I laid down. Kyle did the same as we watched the tv. Kyle fell asleep leaving me awake alone. I looked at the door and saw two figures by it. Concerned, I went to go check who it was. I opened the door slowly and saw Tyler with Jonathan. They both had piercing red eyes and looked horrible. They reeked of beer and cigarettes. I sighed as I opened the door completely. I stepped out and closes the door behind me. I turned around and faced the two miserable guys. Tyler hugged me and kissed my forehead. I lightly pushed him away and stared at him. "Y/n, can you get Kyle? I need to talk to her." "I'm sorry Tyler but Kyle's sleeping. Why are you guys here anyways?" I glanced at Jonathan and saw him bleeding. "Jonathan what happened? Why are you bleeding?" He looked at me and smiled. I didn't smile back but raise an eyebrow. "I uh, got in a little fight at a bar. Funny story huh?" I looked at his injured body and asked for a nurse. The doctor came instead and helped Jonathan with his wounded body part. I looked at Tyler and waved at him. "Goodnight Tyler, I'll tell Kyle you passed by." He sighed and waited for Jonathan. I went back in the room and laid on the couch by the window. I stared at the stars and moon while humming a song to myself. I held my stomach and noticed a little bump. I wasn't sure if I should be getting my baby bump early but I didn't question it, instead I talked to my future baby. "Hi my little angel, it's mommy. Daddys not here but your aunty is.  She's sleeping on the hospital bed over there. You could really hear her snoring huh? She's gonna help me take care of you when you're ready to come into the world. Your daddy and I are having problems right now but we'll work through them, hopefully. Your aunty Kyle and your uncle Tyler are having g problems too but they'll fix in the problem too. I can't wait to hold you and kiss you and dress you in cute little clothes. Well, mommys tired baby, we'll talk more in the morning. Goodnight my sweet little angel, I love you." After I was done talking to my stomach, I fell asleep happily as the moonlight shun in the room.