3

I am in Fairy Tail's hideout. They have stripped me of my gear and made me wear these colorful clothing. They threatened to kill me if I try to call or escape.

"My, you look lovely!"

I turn to see a young girl with blue hair in pigtails.

"I do not understand."

She gives me a look that I do not understand either.

"You look nice."

I blink, "I do not understand."

"Uh, nevermind, just follow me."

I notice a locket around the girls neck which looked oddly familiar. I shrugged it off and followed her.

"My name is Wendy by the way."

I nod and examine the information bar that appeared when she said her name.

She uses Dragon Slayer magic? It is a rather rare magic. This little girl, a Dragon Slayer? She must be stronger than she looks.

Wendy takes me into a room with a single chair. She tells me to sit so I do as she says. She leaves me to myself. I look around.

Empty.

Someone walks into the room but I do not turn to see. Before I look to my left, my face suddenly gets grabbed by a hand.

I was facing Natsu Dragneel who had a clear substance forming in his eyes.

I point at his eyes, "There seems to be a liquid substance in your eyes."

He wipes them away and throws me across the room. I sit up and look back at him.

Why am I being thrown all of a sudden.

Natsu stomps towards me, he grabs my neck and lifts me off the ground.

I blink, "I do not understand."

"You killed..."

He stayed quiet. That substance formed again. I lift my hands and brush them away with my thumbs. He wiped them earlier so I did it as well thinking it would solve something somehow.

I look into his eyes and he had this look on his face. I don't know what that face is. He clenches his teeth and drops me to the floor. I sit on my legs and look up at him. His face changes from a death glare to....a soft look?

He falls to his knees and suddenly wraps his arms around me.

"What is this that you are doing Natsu."

He tightens his grip and laughs a bit, "It's called a hug."

I blink, "Hug?"

He nods, "It comforts others."

"Comfort?"

He backs away but my arms suddenly lock him in place.

"Uh-07?"

I do not know why, this thing in my chest, am I feeling...comfort?

Feeling?

I am not programmed to feel anything... I am a Robot...

I felt his arms wrap around me again.

Nani?

I lift my hand to my face and place it on my cheek. Natsu pulls away and his eyes widen.

"07 you're....crying."

I blink and sense lots of wetness on my face. I slip my finger onto a drop that I soon figure out was water.