53

The soldier stalked across the open floor. She didn't have time for all of this nonsense. She had to get back to her base, otherwise her handlers would be beyond mad. She didn't want to face the kind of punishments they had in store for her. As an armed guard swung at her with his nightstick, she deftly dodged to the other side before she reached around and wrapped her arm around his neck.

She twisted back towards him and ruthlessly snapped his neck before she let his body drop to the floor as she focused her attention on a second guard. Bending down to pick up the discarded nightstick, she swung at the next guard, hitting the back of his neck. 

He fell down to the floor unconscious. The soldier attacked the next guard in a similar way. Only this time she hit him in the chest and knocked all of the wind out of him. 

All around her sirens were blaring, people were scrambling to get out of her way so they wouldn't become victims themselves, and, unbeknownst to her, there were people scrambling to halt her current path of destruction.

Just as she got a hold of a gun from one of the guards, a stun blast smacked into her out of nowhere. As soon as she recovered, she looked for the source of the blast. A man with a goatee rushed her, shooting another blast. To avoid the stun, she ducked underneath the blast.

When the man was standing over her, she took the opportunity to turn and slam her fist into his stomach. The man had already begun to swung his fist towards her, but his aim fell short as he reacted to the blow.

The soldier stood up tall as the man began to fight her for control of the gun still in her hand. In the blink of an eye, she had pulled the trigger by the man's head. The bullet collided with the man's glasses. A shocked expression came over his face as he stared at the soldier's remorseless facial features.

They both pulled away from each other, but in the process the man pulled the top of the pistol off, shocking the both of them. With a small smirk, the man pulled his fist back and slammed it into the soldier's face. Her head snapped over her right shoulder, but this didn't phase her. 

She whipped her elbow back into his neck before ramming her fist into the man's chest. The blow pushed him back into a chair behind him. The chair then slid backward until the man fell off the chair onto the floor.

Before the man could recover, a blonde woman had taken his place in their fight to stop the soldier. She swung her foot up into the soldier's underarm before the soldier was forced to block her next move.

Suddenly, the blonde woman pulled back only to be replaced by a red-headed woman. She ran full force at the soldier before she rammed her elbow into the soldier's chest, knocking the wind out of her. Before she could recover, the red-head slammed her fist into the soldier's chest again. What little air she had pulled back into her lungs was immediately expelled. 

The two women then began to team up on the soldier. The blonde woman kicked the soldier's face, spinning her around. The woman then tried to use her other foot to achieve the same effect, but it was caught by the soldier. The soldier then used this leverage to throw the woman over her shoulder and into a nearby table. Upon impact, the table shattered and left the blonde woman in a pile on the floor.

The red-head then used the moment to swing her legs around the distracted soldier's neck. In an instant, she was seated on the soldier's shoulder and was slamming her fists onto the soldier's head in an effort to jog the soldier's memory. The red-head hoped that this would somehow help the soldier remember who she was. 

But instead, the soldier slammed her onto a table and wrapped her metal arm around the red-head's neck. Her face started to turn as red as her hair as she attempted to pull the soldier's hand off of her neck.