(Potential Breakup Song)

Wednesday

“So what happens when we go into the office?” I ask Leo. For the last couple of days it’s been really rough for me I went back into depression mood blocking everything and everyone out except Leo and Cameron. Leo was really a great help as well as Cameron. Leo ended up taking my phone and called Cameron from it making him come down here to help me through the process of making me realise that Bryan was no longer mine he will never be with me again because he will never get the chance to get back his memory, it’s gone, along with the times we had together as well. It took away both of our hearts.

“Well, Miss Lily I guess you’ll have to see what happens when we get to the office” He said humourlessly. Rolling my eyes I look out the window to see multi coloured cars coming into my eye view as Leo’s car seemed much faster than the rest of theirs. “Alright, we are here” He tells me. Looking back straight I notice that he is driving into a parking lot and parks his place in there. Taking my seatbelt off I get out of my car as I gave Leo permission to drive it as it would seem weird that one of his co-workers is giving him a ride. Shutting the door behind me Leo locks it and motions for me to follow him. Taking a few fast steps I make sure not to run as I have heels on.  “Come on” Leo said loudly. Huffing I glare at his back and take a few runs until I’m till hi pace.

“You could have slowed down for me you know” I warn him. I hear him chuckle as we both open the door to the exit of the parking lot to be welcomed by the warm fresh air which had a mix of warmth and cold making it just right.

“Well slowing down won’t get you anywhere Miss Lily” He said in his professional tone. Great, coming to work means no first name basis and most definitely no joking around. It’s all strictly business.

“Well Mr Salvatore sometimes slowing things down in life will only make you find the best answer to what you are searching for”

“Well if it means getting late to work and risking your job, I don’t think so now move it April” He puts his palm on the back of my hand and ushers me closer towards the entrance of the big tall skyscraper in front of me. As for having the fear of heights I didn’t even dare to glance a single look at the height of it. Pulling the glass door open I hold it for Leo until he walks past me and waits for me to catch up with him. A lot of people (mostly in suits) were with other people in suits as they had conversations around the hall.  “Come on let’s go” Leo tells me. We both walk together, well I’m mostly following him as I don’t even know the directions to this place around here and where the hell is Leo going?! He stopped in front of the reception as the lady looked up to smile at the both of us. Thank God she isn’t young otherwise he would have been eye raping Leo and glaring at me.

“Mr Salvatore glad you could make it” She said in a gentle tone. I already like her. She took a clipboard from her desk and placed it in front of Leo with a pen. “If you could just sign your name and your employees that would be great” She said with a wide smile, Leo gladly returned it and wrote down his name and mine but stopped after he wrote April. Does he not know my second name?

“Um…you have a middle name right?” He asked seeming confused.

“Yes I do” I respond back. “But why do you have to write down my middle name for?”

“They want to know all the details. I just forget it I know it started with K but it just slipped my mind” He tells me.

“It’s Kiera” I say. His eyes glint up as he wrote down ‘Keira Lily’ handing it back to the receptionist; she pointed towards the elevator and waved us both goodbyes. “I like her, she’s nice” I told Leo as we stepped into the surprisingly minty breathed elevator.