87

[harry's pov]

I dared to keep my eyes on her; it felt alien almost. But so right at the same time. She looked a little puzzled at first, but then - for a short moment I swear I could see something golden glow around her. She grinned at me so widely and suddenly fully awake - pulled herself up so she was seated next to me indian style on the mattress with the duvet wrapped around her legs. Soft giggles were escaping her lips, as her eyes kept wandering from my lips to my eyes. I watched with fascination as she tilted her head slightly, bit her lip in a try to hold the smile back, "can you pretend like the next three minutes never existed?" She narrowed her eyes at me and I looked at her confused, "I guess?"

"Great!" She stumbled to her feet with laughter coming from her, as she pulled me up with her. Her petite hand around my my wrist; though I could easily have held her back if I had wanted to. I couldn't stop smiling as she walked backwards while pulling me with her; she had abandoned the duvet at the mattress and was only in the oversized t-shirt. What was she doing?

My eyes ran over her bare legs, as she turned and pushed the door open to the bathroom. I followed her without thought to it, as she flickered the light on and looked over at me very seriously.

I didn't really dare to say anything. For now I just wanted to wait and see what she had in mind. I just innerly hoped it didn't include trying to ... to I don't know... get ... get rid of me or something. I glanced at her in the reflection of the mirror trying to hide my worries; trying to send her a smile. Instead she escaped my eyes and I watched her as she quickly grabbed our two toothbrushes.

Somewhat relief and still very confused she motioned for me to take the one which was mine, "what are you do-"

She hushed at me and placed her index finger at my lips, "I really, really want to kiss you."

I could feel the heat rise in my cheeks as she stared bluntly up at me, still standing with her toothbrush in one hand like it was some weapon. She softly kept her index finger on my closed lips. I felt like melting at the spot; if she knew how badly I wanted to -

"But," she stated making my mind go silently. But. As her smile grew slowly wider she held up the toothbrush for me to see, while her cheeks started getting that rosy color I loved more than anything.

"So don't say a word, okay? And don't laugh!" She continued and as I couldn't stop smiling against her index finger on my lips, as I realized what she wanted me - us - to do. A deep chuckle escaped me. Both from deep relief and deep amusement over how amazing she was.

"Mint gum wouldn't do it?" I managed to ask trying to keep a straight face as she with that crooked smile reached for the toothpaste fixing both her own and my toothbrush.

"Oh shut up! Just please -" she laughed and hit me playfully before she quickly started brushing her teeth. As I copied her motion and started brushing my teeth too - for her, if Louis ever got to hear about this ... Anyway I couldn't stop chuckling as I watched her; she was doing it as speedily as she possibly could. How she kept tapping her fingers against the sink and how she was basically tripping on the spot as if she was extremely late for something. Meanwhile she tried not to smile over the fact that I just kept staring fascinated at her; I couldn't even continue because I kept laughing, which made her laugh.

"Oh fuck this," she mumbled in between the chuckles and ... brushing her teeth. It was hard enough to laugh right now as it was. She turned on the tap and finished while I waited for her with my toothbrush still in one side of my mouth while I tried not to laugh too hard. Her entire body was shivering with laughter while she leaned in over the sink, which made it unbearable for me to take it any longer.