¤ A Bite Meant to Besiege ¤

¤ ¤ ¤

¤ ¤ ¤

Killian's bite besieged the entirety of me, his onslaught forcing the depths of my being to unfold and lay bare before his judgment.

He was trembling, fingers dipping into my skin as he sealed my fate with his, while I remained numb to the fact that he had taken a prime choice that was meant for me to make.

It was unforgiveable, yet I couldn't find the strength to fight him off when I was all too consumed by the sensation of his canines sinking into my skin. Even if I harbored the rage for his attack, the pleasure of his claim was ruling the rest of my conscience.

I felt whole, the pull to him turning into an overpowering bond, and I let out a quivering breath when I felt his tongue run over the sensitive area while he kept his teeth buried into my neck.

It was wrath and euphoria conquering me all at once, and the collision of both sensation was enough to render me frozen and unresponsive.

As if my skin had managed to burn him, he pushed himself away from me with a harsh intake of breath. Growls were pushing past his lips, his claws digging into the wooden floor as he fought hard for control, yet the wolf within refused to be ruled over.

With my mind in complete haze, my hand went up to cover the wound on the side of my neck and ended up wincing from the sensitivity as I tried to keep my touch as light as possible.

I was seeing doubles when I looked down at the blood painting my fingers, and I let out a sob when the damage of his onslaught had finally dawned on me.

I trembled when I returned the pressure on my neck to slow down the bleeding, watching in horror as Killian finally stilled with his nature taking its place at the back of his mind.

His eyes slowly lifted up to regard me, his expression slowly morphing into a look that harbored all his dread as he came to realize what he had just done.

I couldn't even look at him.

The crimson remnants of his assault was decorating the side of his lips, and the sight of it was enough to send my head turning the other way in complete repulsion.

"V-Valerie...," Killian started and his hand came up to reach for me helplessly, but I immediately drew myself back to bring more distance between us, afraid that he was going to cause more damage.

"Don't touch me," I told him, my voice weak as I avoided his pleading gaze.

"I'm sorry, I didn't—"

"You need to leave," I said, putting more pressure to my words.

"I don't know what came over me, I—"

"You have no idea what you've done," I told him with a sob, "you have no idea what you've just taken away from me."

Killian's expression dropped as my words came crashing down on him, and I allowed the guilt to swallow him whole.