Chapter 12

“ alright..... ”

“ really?! Thank you!!! ” Jimin suddenly jump on me and wrap his legs around my waist. The impact causes me to loose balance and we both fall to the ground.

“ ouch. ” I say because my head meet the floor hard from the fall. 

“ sorry~ ” he smiles sheepishly, looking at me with big sparkling eyes.

“ n-no problem. ” i swear I can be a gay for this boy.

* Skip *

Jungkook POV.

I sigh as I wait for Jimin and Dr. Jung to come. I hate waiting!!! Aish! I'm going to ask noona for money after this. I'm not a gold digger but this just as a payment for because I feel sooo tired waiting for Jimin~! How much do I want?? Hmmm.... I rub my chin with my long and slender fingers, thinking about how much money should I ask. Since noona is a doctor and rich...... I'm going to ask for a lot!!! Hihihi~

“ uhum ” I hear someone clear his throat. Don't ask me how I know it was a man that cleared his throat a while ago. Because I'm not going to tell you!!!

“ Jungkook? ” Dr. Jung asks as his tilted his head, looking at me with confuse face.

“ ye-yeah? Sorry I space out for a little... ” I laugh awkwardly, rubbing at the back of my neck. “ so... How is Jimin's condition? ” I change the topic quickly.

“ I'm sorry to say this but Jimin's condition doesn't improve at all. Maybe you need to try harder for him to get his memories back... ”

“ for example? ”

“ take him to the place he always goes or let him talk to the people he close to like his friends. ” Dr. Jung explain. I nod my head as a sign of understanding his words.

“ ok, is that all doctor? ” he thinks for a while before saying “ no, that's all for today. And don't forget get Jimin's medicine at the counter. ” I nod my head again and drag Jimin to get his medicine.

“ let's go now shall we? ” I look at Jimin and for the first time, he smiles at me and shouts a “ yes! ”

I'm kinda shock with Jimin's sudden change of behaviour. But.... Maybe he's in a good mood right now...

* In the car *

“ wear your seatbelt ” I say before starting the car engine.

“ aye aye captain!! ” Jimin's high pitch voice goes through my ears. He's so loud. I'm about to drive but before I can, I get a call from noona.

“ hello noona~ ” I pick up the call.

“ so, how was the appointment? ” I look at Jimin who is trying to get my phone. He reaches for my phone but I block his hands.

“ shh. ” I put my finger to my lips and make a gesture for him to be silent. He pouts and sit at his place again. I chuckle silently at his cute attitude. “ the appointment was ok. Nothing change. Dr. Jung said Jimin's condition is the same, nothing change. ” I can hear noona sigh sadly on the other line.

“ really? I thought he was getting better... ”

“ I WANT TO TALK TO MY NOONA NOWW!!! ” Jimin suddenly screams, causing me to jump from my seat slightly. I turn my attention to him and give him my glare.

“ is that Jimin? ” noona giggles. I pout unknowingly.

“ yes why? ”

“ I want to talk to him! ” I hear noona's excited voice.

“ but noona~ I want to talk to you too~ ” I whine, trying my best to sound cute. I can't hear noona's answer because my phone is snatched away by Jimin, who is sticking out his tongue at me. I roll my eyes and look outside the window, waiting for them to finish talking. But after 10 freaking minutes they still don't hang up, I drive away from the hospital in a bad mood.

I miss noona's attention towards me~!! :(

Hope you like this chapter! Sorry for the bad grammar~

Please don't hesitate to vote or comments!