27

That morning, I woke up to another blissful and sun-bathed morning, in Jungkook's bed surprisingly

That morning, I woke up to another blissful and sun-bathed morning, in Jungkook's bed surprisingly. I was drinking champagne with him last night. Might have fell asleep when the alcohol effect worked too much on me.

I was still being treated like a princess in the building but the riot calmed down a little. It was much more noisy and more gossips were spreaded few days ago. I guess, rumors does died down after awhile.

Yet, I haven't seen Sunhi's face today. What Jungkook had told me last night about her - was still unbelievable to me. I wish he was wrong but I dearly believed he is not. The fact that she was the one who had spreaded rumors about my marriage.

What a mess.

While walking, the co-workers instantly bowed ninety degrees before me and eyed me from head to toe with their judgemental stares. How I wished a hole would just sucked me in from beneath my feet.

"Oh! Hi, Eun Hee!" Suddenly, I was greeted by my fellow co-worker. A bright wide grin were placed on her pink lips as she waved at me.

I can't get used to it. They usually would just smile and walk away but now, they keep on greeting me as if I'm their closest friend.

"H - hey.." I greeted back awkwardly.

The girl's lips starting to formed a thin awkward line - nudging her friend beside her, as if afraid on asking me a question. They kept on exchanging glares at each other before the girl who greeted me, decided to speaks first.

"Um, Eunhee.. I might sound rude here but did you know.." she abruptly paused, glancing at her friend before continuing, "Sunhi was fired?"

Little did I know, my relationship with Jungkook probably had created the worst storm of chaos.