Question

I've been thinking for a while now about doing this but I'd like your input on my own thoughts. 

This series is rather interesting in the First person from each characters POV's but the constant switching gets pretty complicated and sometimes I feel that knowing the inner workings of their minds unneccassary or 'showcased' to soon. I've been thinking about switching to third person once the plot begins rolling: i.e. when Lily decides to leave the residence. Obviously it won't happen soon but at some point I would love to switch to third person and stick solely on Lily's 'journey in love' or whatever. 

Let me know what you guys think about it. I'll give an example on how I mean by writing one of the previous scenes in Third Person instead. 

[Lily stared at her reflection and couldn't help but worry at her bottom lip as she took in the newly darkened roots. Her hair had seemed to be the most drastic change that appeared; as well as her eyes. It was glaringly obvious that something strange was occurring with her body and her brother seemed genuinely concerned for her well-being. 

If all of these things were happening due to her having an 'immortal soul' and 'the Naming' then it wouldn't just be physical changes. This fact was made glaringly obvious by the incessant chatter of Inclementia that constantly assaulted her thinking process.]

So something like this. Similar to First Person, where you'd get an inkling of her thoughts but it would allow me to be able to give out more detailed accounts on imagery et c.

Tell me what you think. :) I enjoy your thoughts on how my story shapes.