10: My Knight in Shining Armour

Chapter 10: My Knight in Shining Armour.

Raven*
[Earlier that day]

I was on my way to lunch and Luna was texting me like crazy.

I held my books close to my chest and I took out my phone from my pocket:

L🌙: Where are you?!
L🌙: im hungry!!
L🌙: Get your ass over here 👈
L🌙: Is Noah w/ u?
L🌙: Fuck it im gonna get lunch

I chuckled at the text when I bumped into someone big. I fell back and landed on my butt with my books sprawled across the floor.

Who the hell puts a wall in the middle of the hallway?!

I peer up and see bulky jock staring down at me.

"Watch where your going, nerd." He scoffed.

"It's not good to judge a book by its cover, you know." I move to pick up a book but he kicks it further away from me.

What's the point in that?

A crowd started forming around us with even some students filming.

"What you gonna do 'bout it," he added, "nerd."

"This," Since had the advantage of being on the floor, I swiped my leg to his calves causing him to fall back.

"Now," I gather up all my books and my phone that is still buzzing while standing up , "is that all?"

He pushed himself back up and advanced towards me, "You little bi-"

"Finish that sentence, I dare you." The holy sound of the guys voice said and he stood front of me.

Noah?

Noah!

Haha, my knight in shining armour.

Except her is wearing his normal clothes.

And he is a special agent not a knight.

Oh well.

"What do you think your doing Prescott?" He took another step closer.

"Stoping something that you will regret." He deadpans.

"Me or you?" He tried to throw a punch but Noah gripped his forearm gun his hand.

"Did everyone see that?" He looks around the crowd, "This is self defence."

He pulled the guys arm down and used his free hand to knock him out in one punch.

"What is the meaning of this?" The sound of heels clicking moved closer as the crowd dispersed as soon as it arrived.

Then there was only Me, Noah, the guy on the floor and her.

"Your the new students aren't you?" She scanned our faces, "Vice Principle Turns."

We nodded in respect but I noticed she had the same last name as a certain red haired snake. Then I noticed her necklace, circle with an X.

What are they doing here?!

"Care to explain?" She had on a pissed off face.

"He tried to attack me," Noah said, I could tell her noticed the symbol too, "It was self defence."

She mumbled something we couldn't hear then nodded.

"I will get someone to help, go enjoy your lunch kids," her mood suddenly changed.

Noah grabbed my hand and it fit perfectly, sending sparks up my body, and lead us to another hallway. I glanced over my shoulder to see she was glaring at us.

Once we reached the other corridor, Noah embraced me and asked, "Are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine," I say as he holds me at arms length and tucks a stray hair behind my ear.

"Listen, I just wanted to say tha-" I begin but he stops me by crashing his lips onto mine.

I was unsure of what to do at first but then I melted his touch. His hand moved to the small of my back as he pushed me closer to him and I let him, gladly. I brought my hands up to his neck as our lips moved in sync.

As we pulled away, our foreheads touching, he smiled, "I've wanted to do that for the longest time."

"Me too," I was still catching my breath.

"Come on," he took my hand in his again and lead us to the cafeteria.

***
Luna*
[Now]

Once I parked my precious baby, I walked up to our house and sat on the porch swing waiting for them.

The good thing about living in the suburbs and in a good neighbour hood is you get to enjoy the sun and landscape without having to worry about anything bad happening to you.

I watched as the lovebirds arrived and came up to the house.

We unlocked and entered the house as I ushered Raven to my room.

"Sorry Noah, girl talk!" I slammed my door shut.

"But I can talk about that too, you know nails and periods and stuff.." I heard him whine through my door.

Then I heard the song Lonely by Akon play.

"Shut up Noah!" I threw my slipper at the door.

I turned back around to see Raven blushing and smiling.

"Spill." Was all I said as we lead down on my rug and looked up to my window.

She told me everything, from me texting her to walking to the cafeteria.

I soaked up everything, "I so ship you guys, what's your ship name?"

"I don't know!" She buried her face in the pillow I threw at her earlier for not telling me she liked my brother.

"I'm gonna tell the girls," I cackled.

"Luna! I will tell them about you and Ace!"

I abruptly stopped, "What? Nothings going on.."

"Puh-lease, you never share your food with anyone," She retold the memory, "once I took ONE of your fries and you hit me and made me give you all my fries."

I laughed.

Oh yeah, that was a fun day.

"Not funny!" She hit me with the pillow.

"Ow, ow, ow!"

"But seriously," she put the pillow down, "You know you can't date him, right?"

"Yeah I know," I huffed, "No attachments, I remember, they literally drilled it into our heads."

"I know!"

"Know what?"

"You need something.." Raven tapped her chin as if in deep though, "A distraction, an alternative."

"What do you mean." I questioned her, confused.

"Not so much as a what but a who.."

"Who is it?" I prodded her.

"Lucas Miller."

***
A/N: WHAT?! 5k this famalam is growing quickly! Welcome readers ❤️❤️

I just thought of something for the story, that you shall not find out MUAHAHA

Thanks so much for reading! Xx