Chapter Two: The Leaving

Welcome back! And I will be updating books all day. I'm sicky. Soooooo....... ready for the book!?

Also, thank you so much for all the support on my account and my books!

This chapter will be shorter, but the next one will be long, promise.

I was thinking of making a Kai x Reader, only issue is I dont have a plot or storyline. So I will take suggestions to it.

Word count: 996

Unedited!

Read on!

👑👑👑

Y/N's P.O.V

I woke up to feeling a ʻeleʻele, an elephant, plopping down on my stomach. I shot up, surprised, but also mad who would disturb my sleep in such an awful way. Turns out it was just B/F/N, who was doubled over laughing at my reaction.

"Really?" I questioned.

"Really. Ok, lots of stuff to do. First, your leaving in a few hours. 3 to be exact. Its night time there since we are on opposite side of the planet, so the Shadow dragon will take you. Find a former elemental master to stay with. The Water Dragon and the Fire Dragok requested their former masters, Maya and Ray. Parents that were recently freed by the ninja. Their kids are Kai and Nya Smith. Nya being Water like her mom and Kai being Fire like his dad." B/F/N said.

"Ok. Any thing else?" I know there's more.

"Yeah. A strict deadline. 3 months? That's it? At least I got the elders to inform me that all schools get out on Friday for what they call "summer break" which is 3 months off of school. And Kai and Nya are on there last year of school. Senior year? Whatever it's called, I think they are friends with the ninja.... or are the ninja. Clearance: the Smith kids are friends with other elemental masters. At least I think." She rambled again.

"Wow. It's really happening then huh? Crap! I have to get ready!" I shouted, getting off of my bed, pushing B/F/N off in the process, resulting a scream and a chain of curse words. Full panic mode was settling into me. "What do I wear?!"

"Y/N, remember how I said find Maya and Ray, maybe you can use Nya's clothes. But maybe wear as casual as you can get in a castle."

"Wait, did the royal tailor make anything for me?" I asked, hopefully.

"I don't know. Maybe-" A knock on the door interrupted her. I walk over - more like run - but made my way over there. I opened it and saw exactly who I was looking for. Kareena, the royal tailor.

"Ok. I stayed up all night making clothes for your leaving Princess. I asked the elders what kind of clothes kids wear in Ninjago for your generation, all I was givin was a "bad boy" style. So I brought a few things for you to try on." Kareena said. I looked at B/F/N. We gave each other a look. I just shrugged, kind of excited. Kareena handed me a pile of clothing and shoes. I'll do your makeup and hair after you change.

I was done changing... now I'm having my hair pulled out of my head. I told my makeup crew to keep it simple. Mascara, eyeliner, and nothing else. Maybe chapstick.

I walked out of my bathroom. I was greeted with squeals.

"You look great Y/N!" B/F/N screeched.

"Everyone is looking up to you. No one was brave enough to try and do what you are doing. When you get back and find your soulmate, tell me all about it." Kareena said. I thanked her and it was just me and B/F/N.

"A royal historian is on her way. Something about warning you about their culture. Then your off." She smiled sadly.

"Aw, B/F/N. Dont cry. I'll be back. And who knows, maybe I'll bring your soulmate back with me too." I winked. She laughed. Then, our royal historian, Lena, came in. We all started walking to where I would take off.

"Ok, I have about 5 minutes to decipher what is going on. So Ninjagobis a strange place compared to here. The boys are very flirty - not really different then here - but dont know to stop. They also have big egos, well most. Also, you dont have to hide your muscles, a girl with muscles is a good thing. Also, technology. Complicated stuff. So you will be given a phone, a communication device. So you can stay in contact with us here. You will also be given money. Buy a form of transportation. The dragons cant be seen with you unless it's absolutely an emergency. But keep your necklace on 24/7. We dont know what will happen if it gets in the wrong hands." Lena finished. "Also when you get there and find Maya and Ray, ask questions."

"Ok. I'll be alright." I smiled at them as we came to where I would be taking off. I gave Lena a big hug and thanked her. Next was B/F/N, I hugged her and started crying.

"Dont cry. You'll mess up your makeup." She laughed, still sad. I pulled back smiling.

"Be brave."

"I will."

"Princess Y/N L/N. It is time." A royal guard said. I smiled at B/F/N one last time and made my way to my parents, I waved at my people the way over. My mom shed a tear and smiled at me.

"Be good sweety. I know we couldn't keep you hear long." She said hugging.

"Be safe my daughter. I know you where trained well." My dad said. I smiled at him. I summoned the Shadow Dragon. I hopped on the dragon.

"I'll be back soon!" I shouted and everyone cheered. The Dragon roared and took off into the sky.

I'm coming Ninjago!

👑👑👑

Whoooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Ready to meet the Ninja Y/N!?