43|matt

-DISCLAIMER-

I do NOT own Teen Wolf

Comment, vote, fan, and let me know what you're thinking!

----------

Scott and I were kneeling in front of Stiles, who was sitting against a brick wall, his face sad.

"Stiles, look at me," Scott instructed. "Drink the water. Stiles, drink it."
He was holding a bottle in front of Stiles' face, but the other boy was groaning and facing away from it.

"Stiles, please," I begged. "Just drink it. We need your brain."
I was still traumatised from my imaginary conversation with my dad.

Was he right? Was I turning out like him?
No. There was no way I would allow that.

"Something's happening, and we need you to sober up right now." Scott sounded panicked, which he was right to be. "Come on, Stiles."

Something weird was happening at this party; something we were unable to explain.

"What do you think you're doing?" A girl asked as she walked up to us. "You want to sober him up fast, that's not the way to do it."

Scott raised his eyebrows, "You can do better?"

"I can do best, boy."
And with that, she grabbed Stiles' arm, before dunking his upper body into the spa right next to us. I fell back, trying to avoid the splash.

"How do you feel?" The girl asked Stiles.

He took a breath and blinked the water away from his eyes, "Like I might revisit my policy on hitting a girl."

"He's sober."

Cocking my head to the side, I squinted. "Fairly certain that's not how it works, but he's thinking and talking, and that's all we need."

♡♢♤♧

After searching the entire property for Lydia, the three of us met up by the pool once more.

"No luck sorry, guys," I sighed. They both said that they had the same result. Where had she gone?

"Guys, anyone who drank that crap, they're freaking out," Stiles said to us. One look around us confirmed that immediately. People were shouting and doing stupid shit and screwing around near the pool.

What had Lydia put in those drinks?

"I can see that," Scott said to him.

I ran a hand through my hair, "What are we supposed to do?"

"I don't know. We gotta-"

But before he could finish, we heard someone shouting near by.

"I can't swim!" The person yelled.
"No, no, no, stop, guys!" They continued as two bigger people carried them towards the pool. "I can't swim! I can't swim!"

But it was too late. The two threw the slightly smaller guy into the pool. He splashed, struggling to keep his head above water.

Everyone froze, their attention caught by the scene unfolding before them. The noise of the party had died down as everyone watched.

Finally, someone stepped forward to help him. Jackson dunked his hand, before dragging the person out of the pool. As they climbed to their feet, I realised it was Matt.

Everyone stared as he stood there soaking wet, his clothes heavy with pool water.

"What are you looking at?" He snarled at the crowd. He walked towards the door, which Scott, Stiles and I happened to be standing in the path of.