B1: epilogue (1/2)

lisa smiled as she woke up from her bed. thailand had her at her best when everything felt like the worst for her.

bambam, her most loved childhood friend from the country found out the truth and was avoiding his co-97 liner when he heard the truth from lisa. he was furious when he knew about the small yet hurting details. he never knew jungkook could have the guts to turn it all upside down with his own two hands.

after a year, lisa never thought of it again. she clearly forgot the horror of her life and she seemed to be unbothered by it anymore. she would bring the topic back up, stronger, fiercer and can handle it more than professional.

she smiled to herself. it's been a while.

she was a freelance photographer and doing great dance covers and posting it on her social media account, making her famous on the internet. she was dubbed as who's that girl when a famous page on a site featured her and captured many hearts.

she remained anonymous since she wants her identity to be kept hidden and a little amount even her name, she decided not to reveal it and used other names instead.

lisa was fixing her set in a hotel. where a couple decided to shoot for their prenuptial shoot. they wanted it to be simple yet elegant and lisa together with her team, rather bestfriendsㅡ anne and kelly, worked that way.

they were done for today and still hsd to work their asses off until midnight since the couple wanted the soft and hard copies of the photos first thing in the morning.

guaranteedㅡ lisa's photography and editing skills are no joke. she didn't think her hobby could help her gain money and friends, and also help her unwind and clear her thoughts for a while.

its when she was back at their home and was scrolling and editing on her computer desk when her mom peeked through the door and left her an envelope saying it was for her and was sent this morning, minutes after she left.

"just leave it there mom." with her eyes fixed on the screen, her mom left it beside her and gave her a kiss on the cheek, telling her goodnight.

"goodnight, mom." she said and her mom left with a smile. lisa sighed. her back was aching and her glasses are already falling off, she yawned.

she's sleepy as hell but she need to finish the remaining photos, her team had their own jobs to do and she knows she is not the only one working hard enough.

trying to distract the sleep taking over her, she took the envelope her mom brought her and opened it.

revealing a letter she had not expected.

Addressed to,
Lalisa Manoban
1711 Bangkok, Thailand

Greetings!

This is YG Entertainment. On behalf of our team, we would like to scout you as one of our future talents of our great company. We would like to extend our hands to you and further enhance you to become a better being and more, to become an idol in the near future that would really change and capture the hearts of your fans soon enough. A recipient had sent your video and we would be glad if we can witness your undeniable talent in person. We hope you to contact 1-800-*** if you are interested and we hope you do.

Thank you, have a good day!

Sincerely,
Suh Yoon Cho
YG Production Team, YG Ent.,

Signed by:
Yang Hyun Suk
CEO, YG Entertainment