B1: epilogue (2/2)

lisa had came to a realization that it was YG, YG himself that mailed her, inviting her to be one of his talents.

she imagined that she'll now be one of the idols she used to looked up to whenever kpop is the topic.

her bigbang sunbaenims.

lisa is so happy she was reading and reading the paper that night and screamed. her mom came in barging into her room asking her what was wrong. all she did was to show her th envelope she got and her mother also screamed with happiness.

"this is it, lisa. after years of finding luck, now it has came finding you."

lisa for the last time, typed and retyped the message on her phone. she had already made her mind. she's going to accept the entertainment's proposal.

thinking that others were really trying hard to get into YG's building and be one of his artists. The offer is too good to turn down and it is an honor to be scoutec by the CEO itself.

From then on, she knew she could be his gem, his precious jewel, and his charm that could turn around tables when she stepped into the spotlight.

she took one last deep breath before pressing the send button on her phone.

1-800-***
Hello, this is Lisa Manoban. I would like to talk to you about the mail I recieved yesterday. Looking forward to make business with you! 감사합니다!

she smiled to herself. it's time to bring herself back to life and to pursue her dreams.

she is ready and it is time.

she had to come back, bolder and fiercer and show everyone who is lalisa manoban.

she is eager to prove herself and dhe wants a taste of vengeance for the people who did her wrong.

she is lalisa and danger is her last name.