Sorry♡

"N-no.. p-plea-"

Before I could even finish my sentence Jimin pushed me harshly on the bed...

"J-Jimin...I'm..s-sorry..p-plea-"

He cut my sentence off by...
Attacking his lips on mine harshly..

I couldn't able to move because Jimin hovered over me and holds my hands strongly I went out of breath...Jimin understood and he...smirked!??

He deepened the kiss I didn't kiss him back..but he bite my lower lip so hard that it bled..

He explores his tongue inside my mouth...I couldn't be able to do anything I just continuously hit him but soon my hands became week and let him do what he wanted and let all my tears out...

Suddenly...

He got off from me and went out of the room..

|JIMIN'S POV☆|

I was not sure what I was doing...I'm kissing her but...Forcefully...!she is crying!!..No No..I shouldn't do this!!
Then I stopped kissing and looked at her...her lips are bleeding!?? Did I do it!?? Oh no..Jimin...You did wrong! It will hurt her..Then I quickly went out of the room and breathed hardly...I went to her dressing room...I called one of the maid to come here..

"Yes, sir what can I do for you?"

"Do you have An oversized hoodie and sweatpants in her dressing room?"
I asked her showing my smile

"Yes,Sir we have it I'll give you"

She said and gave it to me I quickly went to the bedroom I started to inhale and exhale because of nervousness..
I opened the bedroom and saw

No one is here...

|MI NA'S POV☆|

I was so surprised when he kissed me.. well..it was my punishment after marriage...but my lips..they are hurt!!
I cried thinking of Jimin who did this some minutes ago...

"I don't wanna wear it..."
I mumbled to myself

And I made my way to the bathroom

I took a shower and wore the same dress again and while I was coming out I saw Jimin at the edge of the bed...

End of POV◇

"Where were you?"
He asked without making eye contact with me

"T-to take a s-shower"
I said to him

But why am I stuttering!!?

"Come here"
He called me and I quickly went near him..

"Wear this"
He said and i saw an oversized hoodie and sweatpants...

"Yeah?"

"I said wear this.."

"T-thank you"
I took it from him and made my way to the bathroom to change it and I quickly changed it..

And I came out and see..
Jimin already...sleeping....
He looks like an Angel when he is sleeping...Aww..wait..what!??Angel!?? NO MI NA HE IS A DEVIL!! A DEVIL WHO KILLED MY PARENTS..I cannot fall in love with a devil...

I couldn't control myself I laid down next to Jimin and started to let my tears all out...

after sometime I couldn't be able to sleep and I felt Jimin's arms wrapped around my waist and he pulled me closer to him...

I felt his hot breath on my neck...

It sent shivers down my spine..

I shrugged lightly..

He tightened the grip and he dugged his head on my neck...

As soon as I felt my neck is watery...
And I realized that...Jimin was..crying...

"J-Jimin..why are-"

"I'm sorry..Mi Na ah~I'm sorry..
S-sorry...for..e-everything I did...t-to y-you.."

I don't know why but I felt a pain on my chest..I turned around to face him

"Jimin...I-"

He hugged me and cried even harder I patted his back and signalled him to sleep..as soon as he slept...Without releasing the hug..

Why..Jimin is like this..?
Is it his true self...?
Is he being honest..?
He cried so much...
But what's the reason..?
To hurt my parents...
Me...
Everyone..
I don't...understand you Park Jimin..

To be continued

|Au's note|
I hope everyone who like this! I have been working hard for you guys..but I couldn't get enough time..so please y'all forgive me..I only get 4 hours to sleep..so I hope you all understand! Don't hate me..lol