2. Stalking Assignment

Eyeless Jack POV
"Ghoul?" I asked and Slender nodded. "What are they supposed to be?" I questioned and Slender turned to face me.

"A ghoul is a creature who feeds off human flesh and there are 3 types known, Binge eater, gourmet and normal. They originated from Tokyo, Japan but soon spread. There is only a handful in the world since there are ghoul hunters lurking, trying to find the legendary electrical kagune holders. There was only ever 2 in the world, Y/n and her father but he got caught by them and killed. Now Y/n is the only one left in the electrical species." He explained and my jaw dropped.

"So they're kinda like me except eat the full bodies?" I asked and he nodded. "So what do the 3 types do?" I questioned.

"The binge eater is a type which is always hungry and feeds off multiple beings at a time. Sometimes 10 to 15 a day for a few days. The gourmet type are basically cannibals, they eat there own kind and crave other ghouls blood. The normal are basically ones who feed every month or so." He explained and I nodded, understandingly. "I've also been stalking Y/n these past few years, to she how she is developing and training her kagune. She has good potential of becoming a Creepypasta. So may I ask for you to take over my role as Y/n's hidden stalker? I've learnt that she's a big fan of yours. She idolises you due to the 2 of you being alike in the eating department." He stated and I blushed under my mask. I knew I had fangirls but not one that Idolises me. The fangirls would never turn to kidney eating just for me.

"Of course I will Slender. I would like to learn more about her species anyway since she just killed someone and snagged there body." I replied and he nodded in approval.

"Good but you will need your human form for this mission. She will be attending school and act like a human." He added and I nodded.

"Will I be able to have an accomplice?" I asked and he thought for a moment.

"I don't see why not, but choose carefully." He advised and I nodded before leaving to find an accomplice and for research. 'Hmm... who would actually give a damn about this mission?' I asked myself as I looked around the living room to see Jeff, BEN, Toby, Masky, Hoodie, Sally and Smile Dog. 'Jeff would just try to kill her, BEN will flirt, Toby can be annoying at times but we don't get along, same for Masky and Hoodie, Sally is too young and Smile Dog is, well a dog.' I mentally checked off the list and sighed then walked to the couch, collapsing onto it and ran my fingers through my messy brown hair, taking the hood down with it.

"What's up Jackie?" Sally asked, smiling like always. I shrugged and leaned back.

"Just thinking Sal." I replied and she nodded before going back to petting Smile. Then everyone in the room looked at me, except Sally and BEN.

"Thinking about what?" Jeff asked, stuffing his knife into his pocket.

"About a mission I need help with." I replied. Toby stopped poking Masky's arm and tilted his head to the side with a loud crack.

"What's the mission about?" He asked. I sighed and stuffed my hands into my pockets.

"Slender assigned me to take his place to stalk some girl." I said, bluntly. BEN paused his game and snapped his head to look at me.

"I heard the word girl in that sentence." I stated, smirking slightly. I sighed and shook my head.

"Not happening blondie." I stated and he pouted.

"Why not?" He whined. If I had eyes I would've rolled them.

"Unless you wanna end up as her lunch by flirting with her, still not happening." I replied. He just smirked more.