- 74 -

After that eventful breakfast that took more than an hour because of all the drama, everyone went back to their tasks. Hoseok drove the van as fast as he could without passing the speed limit, eager to arrive at their destination as soon as possible. 

Jimin, on the other hand, didn't really have anything much to do, so he just played with Taehyung. The tension was slowly seeping out of the boy, and Jimin was starting to feel relaxed again, knowing that his best friend was back.

When they had found out that the mysterious clicking of camera Suga heard multiple times in the past was not from his dad and uncle, several suggestions were given.

Maybe it was one of X's pawns. Maybe it was one of the agents who betrayed the organization for the sake of power. Maybe it was someone else that all of them don't know. What mattered was that his dad and his boyfriend were both very disturbed at the idea of someone stalking their group without them knowing.

Jimin had even raised an eyebrow as he watched the two most important men in his life fuss about the issue. He realized that they were very similar in the way they take pride in their skills. He snorted, thinking about how the two seemed so indignant.

In the end, they decided to stay in Jimin's apartment in Seoul. Taehyung and Jungkook would visit their own apartments to get some clothes and also to fetch their cellphones. Their families were probably worried sick already, although Tadashi was able to create a believable alibi for the two.

So far, everything had been great, and Jimin couldn't stop thinking how thankful he was. His dad was right. He was surrounded by people who made him think that he could be at his best.

•••|SG|•♥•|JM|•••

"Wow. Are you sure that a human being lives here and not a wild animal?" Z joked when they arrived at Jimin's apartment.

Jimin visibly blushed at this, taking in the pitiful sight of his living area. He opened his mouth to protest. "I-It's not like that! I was about to clean the apartment but then Yoongi came so-"

"You just got out of the shower when I came, Chim," Yoongi cut in unnecessarily. Jimin gave him his hottest glare.

"And I was about to clean the apartment after I shower, hyung."

He was about to say more, but then Jungkook opened his mouth. And no, not to support Jimin's side. "Shouldn't you clean before showering? That way the dirt in your body will get washed and you'll feel fresh again," the ungrateful brat said.

Jungkook smiled, realizing how smart his words were, but he quickly erased his smile when he noticed Jimin glaring at him. Tadashi and his dad only laughed as they watched the whole scene unfold before them. He felt so attacked at that very moment. Even his dad was laughing at him! So, with a glare and a pout, he turned to Yoongi.

"Hyung!" he whined, stomping his feet even though he knew he looked so childish. In this harsh world, looking childish didn't matter anymore.

Yoongi looked like he was stifling a chuckle, but when Jimin directed his glare at him, he cleared his throat and wrapped his arm around the younger. "Come on, W had been in here while I was trying to save Jiminie. Who knows what he had done. He was probably the one who flipped that book over there as he was trying to find a clue for the Data."

"He's right!" Jimin exclaimed. He crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes at the others. They finally stopped laughing and looked like they considered the thought. Jimin was about to declare his success, but then Taehyung just had to speak.

Aish.

"But Chim, your apartment had always been in this state whenever we come to visit."

They were all laughing again and only Yoongi was putting an effort not to laugh. He still obviously wanted to laugh, though. With a huff, Jimin stomped off to his room, making it clear that he was unhappy with the way he was being treated in his own apartment. There's just so much that a man could take.