Ch 32. Close to You.

"We have to go." Jisoo says. "You were right, we can't live like this forever."

"What do you mean Jisoo, you want to leave now?" Jennie asks while lifting her head from Jisoo's chest.

"I don't mean now, but soon. It's not safe here in Seoul anymore. There are things I have to worry about, things that I need to take into consideration. Like you, and Chaeyoung, and our future family. Our jobs here have become too dangerous here in Seoul, and I'm not willing to keep you at risk."

"What are you asking me to do Jisoo?" Jennie says in confusion.

"I'm asking you to move with me." Jisoo says. "Somewhere outside of the province, somewhere safe, somewhere an ounce as beautiful as you." She smiles.

"You know...it doesn't matter where you choose to go Jisoo," Jennie smiles. "Because I'd follow you anywhere."

"I love you, so much." Jisoo smiles while giving her a kiss.

"I love you too." Jennie blushes.

"Oh Gag," Lisa grumbles from her hospital bed. "Can you guys be sugar sweet somewhere else? I don't want diabetes on top of all this shit."

Jisoo chuckles and moves to the side of her bed. "Glad to see you're awake Limario."

Lisa smiles back at her with sleepy eyes. "Yeah, me too." She sighs. "So what's with all this talk of moving away? Planning on bringing your children too or what?" She smirks.

"Of course. We wouldn't leave you two behind." Jisoo giggles.

"Good to know. We can ask when she wakes up." Lisa smiles softly as she turns her head to look at the hospital bed next to her. "Has she woken up yet?" She asks quietly.

"Not yet. But that's normal Lisa, she suffered a large amount of blood loss, her body is just recovering." Jennie says while patting Lisa's hand reassuringly.

"I just want to hear her voice." Lisa whispers. "Then I'll know everything will be okay."

•••

It was late at night now. The hospital was dead quiet since everyone was asleep or working graveyard shifts.

Jisoo and Jennie were asleep on the couch on the side of the room while Lisa lied awake, listening to the white noise of the television.

Although it was on, her mind wasn't paying it any attention. It was focused on her Chaeyoung on the bed next to hers.

She thought about nothing and everything. From smallest things like their first movie night together, to the big things like a little family in the future.

"Mmm."

Lisa scowls hearing the noise, thinking it was Jisoo and Jennie getting freaky.

"Mmph." Chaeyoung groans.

Lisa's eyes widen as she turns to look at the bed next to her to see Chaeyoung with furrowed brows, moving her head slightly.

"Chaeyoung ah?" Lisa whispers.

"Hm?" Chaeyoung hums slowly opening her eyes.

"Oh thank god you're okay." Lisa sighs. "You had me so worried baby."

"L-Lisa? Where are we?" Chaeyoung asks while looking around.

"We're at Seoul National medical centre." Lisa answers. "We have matching leg wounds." She smiles.

"Babe why are you smiling? This sucks." Chaeyoung says.

"I know. I'm just so happy." Lisa says. "I'm happy to hear your voice again."