16 𝓈𝑒𝒸𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝓌𝑒 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅

sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
════════════════════

sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ════════════════════

"Check the door!"

Jungkook raced towards the door, quickly pulling it open. He glanced down both ways, but saw no one.

"They're gone." He nervously bit his lip, while shaking his knee.

"Whoever was at the door heard everything I just said." I paced back and forth.

"It's not like you said anything people didn't already know. You didn't say anything in regards to love." Taehyung said, his hand resting on my shoulder.

"What if they're sending people to gather information about us due to suspicion." Jungkook offered his theory.

My mind was filled with endless ideas of why and who it could be. As if this place wasn't already so nosy.

"What if it's because we know about, her. Maybe it's because I spoke her name." I broke into a sweat.

"How would they hear? Are you saying that the place is bugged?" Jungkook asked, now looking towards the ceiling.

"Would you trust me?" I said, getting his attention.

"Trust you with what?" Jungkook lowered his brows as he waited for an answer.

"To ask Jimin. I feel like he would give me an honest answer." I said, playing with the strings on my pants.

"I say go for it. Be subtle, in a way where that's not what you came for, but the topic just happened to brush along the page." Taehyung encouraged me.

"Why are you always giving her the wrong advice? How do you know he's not gonna rat her out for mentioning all of that. You know he's apart of them right?" He wiped the beads of sweat off his forehead.

"But if she goes, she could trick him into giving her some key information. If we are ever going to find out anything about this place, he's our closest bet."

"I agree with Taehyung, but I'm not tricking him into any sort of trap. It's just going to be a simple conversation between two curious people. Maybe he'd be interested about the life of a trainee, and then he'd exchange some information with me." I looked at Jungkook, hoping he would agree.

"Fine." He loudly sighed. "Just don't get yourself hurt."

"I'll be back as soon as I can. If anyone else comes in here looking for me, tell them I'm having really bad cramps in the bathroom." They both switched there gaze off of me and towards each other.

»                          »                         »

"Can't it wait till later?" Jimin angrily crossed his arms. "Jin was just admitting he was wrong."