Ell °Silence°

A/N: 100k reads!!! Omg!! You guys don't understand how excited I am about this!!! Also, I know you all don't like reading the A/N chapters I post, but this next one is going to be important as to requests, so you all really should go read it!

Request for: The_Random_K

Peace and quiet.

Such simple words, but in this house it seemed like such a huge demand. There is hardly ever a moment of silence in this house.

If it wasn't Tamara and Tori arguing, it was Ell and Tori fighting, or Matilda showing off some useless trinket pridefully while talking at full volume. You loved living with the girls, but sometimes you just wanted some time to yourself; or at the very least you wanted to be able to spend some time with your girlfriend without any interruptions.

Today almost didn't feel real. A perfectly nice summer day outside, and you awoke to the feeling of warm sunlight blanketed over you. It was strange that you had awoken so late in the day, normally something would've forced you awake by now.

With baited breath you waited for something to happen. You waited for shouting, screaming, the dead to rise, Matilda to clone herself. There were so many things that could go wrong in this house.

But, there was nothing.

The silence scared you more than their antics ever could. Was everyone okay? You had to check it out, who knows what mischief they could've been brewing.

Fear fueling your motions, you crawled out of bed, in only your hoodie and underwear, before trudging your way to the living room.

The living room was empty, and the whole house seemed still. Just as you were beginning to think no one was home, the wonderful scent of food wafted in from the kitchen.

To be sure it was just one of the girl cooking---and to be sure of what they were cooking---you made your way into the kitchen. The sight to greet you almost made your heart melt.

There was just something about your girlfriend in her T-shirt and shorts that was too adorable for words.

You smiled when it seem Ell hadn't noticed you in the room with her. You decided to use this to your advantage.

With the utmost care, you ever so slowly crept up behind the brunette. You felt her tense up and heard her squeak when you wrapped your arms around her waist. As you nuzzled your face into the crook of her neck, Ell turned to look at you.

"(Y/N)!" She exclaimed as you pressed soft kisses to the nape of her neck, "You scared me half to death!"

A sweet giggle bubbled from your throat as you hugged onto her tighter, "Sorry, love," You chimed, "I didn't mean to," You hummed, going back to kissing at her neck once more.

"You're not sorry," Ell scoffed affectionately, turning off the stove---leaving whatever she had made behind---as she headed for the living room with you still clinging to her.

For anyone else it probably would've been too warm to cuddling, but you and Ell were known for being almost attached at the hip; the two of you were always entangled in a cuddle pile, regardless of who could see you. And here the two of you were, a mess of tangled limbs on the couch, basking in the sun streaming through the window, and each other's presence.

When you smiled up at her it was her eyes you noticed first; just like the day you met her, you noticed her eyes first. The ones she called boring and brown. She wanted any color, and other pair of eyes except her own. But you loved them. They lit up when she had a bright idea. They danced when she laughed, and shone brighter than any other set you had ever seen.

Ell quirked a brow, confusion written across her face as she caught you staring. You smiled at her in response, and you could feel your cheeks heat up as you looked at her. The two of you had been together for a little over a year now, but you still felt like a lovesick preteen when she so much as smiled at you.

"What're you smiling about?" She asked you as you rested your head on her chest.

"The fact that you're so beautiful," You crooned, a giggled weaving itself into your words.

Ell's face flushed a soft pink, and you laughed once more; she really was the most beautiful girl you'd ever seen.

You had been so caught up in the sweet moment with your lover that you had almost forgotten you uneasy morning. Almost.

"Ell?" She hummed in response to her name, "Where is everyone?" You asked her.

She was silent for a moment, biting down on her lower lip. You knew that meant she was thinking.

"Well, I sent Matilda to the store, that was probably a bad idea, because I didn't want to go," She mused, running her fingers through your (H/C) hair, "I'm not sure where Tori and Tamara are, but both them and the car were gone when I woke up," She explained.

"So it's just us?" You asked.

"Just us," Ell confirmed with a curt nod.

Slowly you leaned up and pressed a gentle kiss to Ell's lips, "Good," You hummed, running your fingers through her hair, taking out her hair tie in the process.

Her fluffy hair cascaded over her shoulders and framed her face perfectly. It was rare that Ell wore her hair down, but when she did she looked even more beautiful than normal; were that even possible.

Warm sunlight fell over the both of you while you laid tangled on the couch. You both shared slow and sweet kisses, and you lost yourself in the feeling of her lips against yours and the way she tasted like sweet, sugary, cherry cola.

Her fluffy hair tangled around your fingers as you played with it. You lived for playing with her hair. Her hair may have been a frizzy mess of tangles at most times---and it obviously wasn't as well kept as Matilda's hair---but you still loved it.

You both slowly pulled away from the lengthy and loving kiss you had been wrapped up in. (E/C) met brown as you stared into her eyes, which were full only of her love for you.

"You're so perfect, (Y/N)," She whispered, pressing her forehead against yours.

A soft smile rose to your face at her words. She was the only person who could tell you that and have you believe it.

"You're so amazing, I love you, my ang-Ell," You grinned cheekily at your own bad joke, and you nearly melted when the brunette cuddled up to you began to laugh.

"I love you too, (N/N)

A/N: Thank you all so much, thank you all individually for getting this book to 100k reads! It means the world to me, honestly, anyone who knows me can tell you how important this book is to me, and how important EVERY read or vote or comment is to me! So thank you, all of you, sincerely. -Daybreak