Chapter 9

Vladimir Averyanov as Aeros
&
Natalia Vodianova as Alyana

No, there's no way this would stop me.

I clenched my fist as seven male hunters blocked my way once again towards the Alpha's house.

It's been two day and Austin haven't return to his cabin.

Is he really planning to marry her? After everything he promised me, he would still choose to marry her?

Why is he doing this to me? I need an explanation from him, but I can't even get close.

My sights gone blurry for a moment and I closed my eyes to ease the pain before glaring back at one of the hunters.

"Move." I growled and a few snickered at me.

"You better go omega. We got a permission from the Alpha to beat you into pulp if you continued being persistent." The beard guy growled at me before pushing me on the ground. They all laughed at me.

"I just tapped you a bit and see what happened. Leave now."

"No, bring out my mate!" I shouted at him and he raised a brow at me before smirking.

"You are out of your mind." I stiffened as I watched him pull out a dagger. He ran his tongue on the sharp tool and blood spill out.

My whole body froze in fear and he chuckled.

"What's going on here?" We all turned to look at the two persons who stepped forward.

They hold a familiar strong presence like their father's which made everyone quiet even though they're just kids.

They're 15 years old if I remember right.

"Nothing your lady." The beard guy threw me a dirty glare before softening his face for the Alpha's twins.

The twins turned to look at me and I quickly looked on the ground.

"Oh the omega!" The little girl, Alyana squealed making me looked back at her. She's gorgeous. Just like Austin, her hair is blond and curly while her eyes were dull blue. She possessed a goddess's beauty.

"Cole right?" The boy, Aeros gave me a smirk before stepping forward, asking for my hand. I gave it without hesitation and he helped me stand up.

He's 15 but he's already taller than I am. Aeros has a black hair same as his mother's which made his bright blue eyes stands out.

Both of them we're beautiful.

I wouldn't be surprised though. Their mother was extremely gorgeous, but she's a real monster inside.

"Are you okay?" The twins asked at the same and I blushed from the attention.

"I...I was searching for Austin." I answered and the two shared a stare before looking back at me. "I need to know why did he choose her-"

"Cole I thought you're smarter than you look." I stiffened from Alyana's words. Aeros glared at her in disbelief before looking at me.

"Don't listen to her."

"Austin can't meet you not because he don't want, he couldn't, you have to understand." My eyes widen when Alyana continued. Aeros hit her hard in the head and she whined in pain.

"I'm sorry Cole she doesn't mean to be rude." He growled at her and I bit my lower lip.

"Austin don't have a choice, he needs to do this to be with you stupid." My eyes widen in realization.