Harry's Room

Harry sat in the dark cupboard under the stairs picking at a piece of wood with his nail. His family members had left for the night and for hours he had sat on his thin mattress bored out of his mind. Just as he was about to kick down the door he heard the car enter the driveway.
"Thank god..." The ten-year-old sighed, squirming around trying to hold his bladder.
The front door squeaked open and Dudley, Harry's cousin, ran into the house complaining loudly about not being offered free cake by the waitress. Vernon, Dudley's father, and Harry's whale -sorry that is an insult to Whales- of an uncle followed muttering about the terrible service. Lastly, Petunia, Harry's aunt came inside and unlocked the cupboard that was Harry's room.
"Go to the bathroom and be quick. I won't have you stinking up the house. You have three minutes!" She screeched, causing Harry to flinch and run under her arm towards the bathroom upstairs.
Dudley stood in front of the bathroom door and smirked at his cousin- a cruel glint in his eyes.
"Dudley, may I please go to the bathroom?" Harry asked his eyes on his shoes.
"I don't know, Potter. Can you?" Dudley replied, sarcastically.
"Dudley, please, I really have to go!"
"I don't think you deserve it."
'I doubt you think at all.' Harry bit his tongue to refrain from saying it out loud.
"Dudley, please" Harry tried again.
"TWO MINUTES!" Petunia called from downstairs.
"Dudley! Please!" Harry whispered, trying to hold back tears.
"No," Dudley replied bluntly.
"I'll do your homework for a month, please!"
"One minute!" Petunia cried.
"Shake on it," Dudley said.
Harry quickly grabbed Dudley's hand and shook it, before running into the bathroom and unzipping his pants. With one hand he aimed and with the other, he pushed on his stomach trying to make his bladder empty faster.
"Time's up!" Petunia called from outside the door.
'Fuck' Harry thought, zipping up his pants before being able to go. He opened the door and looked at the ground.
"I didn't hear you flush." Petunia said, bitterly.
"I couldn't go," Harry mumbled, staring at his bare feet.
"Hmm... Go start on your chores." 
Harry walked down the stairs and sighed. Vernon sat on the couch in front of the television.
"Boy!" Vernon called.
Harry flinched at the noise and cautiously made his way to the fat creature on the couch.
"Y-Yes, Uncle V-Vernon?" Harry stuttered, wrapping his arms around his stomach for some type of protection.
Vernon raised a fist and sent it flying at the ten-year-old. Harry stepped back and threw his hands up to protect his face. Vernon's fist stopped mid-throw and he laughed.
"Fucking coward." He spat, leaning back and letting his fist drop. "Go outside and finish your chores."
"Y-Y-Yes U-U-Uncle V-Vernon" Harry stuttered, turning to leave.
"And Harry."
Harry turned to look at his uncle when a meaty fist connected with his eye sending him flying to the floor. Harry cried out as the pain hit him. Vernon kicked him in the stomach and sat back down to continue watching the telly.
"Two for flinching." He said, smirking.
Harry coughed and crawled outside, tears falling down his cheeks. He sat in the dirt of the flower bed and looked at his jeans where a wet spot was slowly spreading across his lap. No one heard the wracking sobs that filled the back garden of Number 4 Private Drive that night.