Beat Of My Heart

***DO NOT TAKE THIS BOOK SERIOUSLY!!!***

This book is satirical, which means that it is making fun of the tropes that are ever present within the genre!  This book will get absolutely crazy so consider yourself warned!

Please, enjoy!    :)

*******

He was absolutely tantalizing, and that was what terrified me most about him.

"We don't work, Sebastian. We come from two completely opposite worlds, and I know what you're going to say-"

"No, actually you don't know what I am going to say.  That's just it-you keep assuming everything about me."

His emerald eyes peered into mine for so long that I thought I would lose it if he didn't break his gaze. 

"Say it!" I finally shouted at him, unable to take his silence any longer.

"Say what?" He asked and I was just growing more and more impatient by the minute.

"How you plan on making 'us' work even though it's completely impossible!"

Instead of reacting with words like I was expecting, he did the complete opposite and leaned down towards me, his breath tickling my face as he made a move to kiss me.

...and I didn't stop him.

***

Holly Vickers was a normal seventeen year old girl in high school just looking for a fun night out to escape her hectic life and decided to go to a concert with her best friends.

Little did she know her life would change the moment her eyes connected with worldwide superstar Sebastian Jennings-singer, actor and international heartthrob.

Did Holly have what it took to make sure that Sebastian didn't rewrite the tune to the beat of his heart?