Finn° into it (SMUT)

WARNING- SMUT, do not read if you do not like this content. These imagines are for fans who are craving these types of reads. Don't leave hate and just skip the imagine. ❤️

Summary; Just Co-stars having some fun. Good fun times.

Y/N POV

I sat at my meet and greet booth just glancing across the room, I was hypnotised by how handsome Finn was. It was great being his co-star because we were a on screen couple and we had fan ship us... But apparently we weren't as amazing as Fillie or Mileven, eh it's whatever.

I had a crush on Finn for a couple days now and only just realised, when we filmed a couple months ago I didn't care, but now I do. I had taken a few last pictures with fans and signed posters. Then, the meet and greets were over and we had a Panel in about an hour.

Me and Finn were walked out of the venue meet and greet room by our security. We then entered our dressing room/ room where we chill.

"Y/N, Finn, we're off to go get coffee and lunch, ok?" Both our moms assured. Finn and I just nodded. Once the door slammed closed I inhaled and then exhaled, I stared at his lips and couldn't have craved anything else.

His hand was rested on the couch next to mine, I moved my hand closer and interlocked our fingers. Finns head turned to face me, he smirked and showed off those dimples.

We both had this look in our eyes, it was lust.

Finn leaned in, his soft lips pressed against mine turned me on so much, his hands roamed my body as we scooted closer. I pushed him away lightly.

"Are we taking this too far?" I asked, Finn nodded a no.

"No. I'm into it. We have an hour." He mentioned smiling, I giggled and straddled him. As we kissed I felt his hands roam my ass,

"I can fuck You later Finn" I moaned, Finn nodded a no and unhooked my bra.

"I want to fuck you now. I saw the way your guy fans stared at you, it made me mad. Now I want you feel that your mine." He whispered as he undressed me, my eyes went huge and I moaned due to him kissing down my neck. Finally my pants were off, and so were my panties.

Finn pushed back his hair out of his face, his curls were getting in the way.

I watched as he whipped his hard dick out,

"I'm so fucking hard already." He groaned out, I felt as he entered inside of me. I moaned out of pain and felt as he thrusted in and out, suddenly the pain turned into pleasure.

"F-f-fuck Finn." I moaned quietly, I rode him and felt as he hit my g-spot with every thrust. Finn covered my mouth with his hand.

"Moan any louder and we'll be caught. Do you want that?" Finn whispered, I closed my eyes and loved the feeling.

"Maybe I should let them hear you, let them hear you being fucked by me." Finn spoke, I nodded my head. He kept thrusting and thrusting, then his thrust became sloppier and sloppier, I felt as his dick twitched inside of me.

"I'm gonna cum" Finn spoke, he pulled out of me and I knelt down on to my knee's. My mouth was wide open and ready to taste him. I felt as he gave me a facial.

"Damn baby," he moaned, I smiled and enjoyed what just happened. I wiped my face and sucked on my cum covered fingers.

"Holy shit. We need to do this more often." I spoke, Finn agreed, I stood up and faced him.

"Date me. We can do it every night." Finn whispered, I raised my brow and winked.

"Okay, Wolfhard. Well, let's get cleaned up." I whispered back. Finn smirked and did ju-ju lips to gesture for me to kiss him, I giggled and told him I wanted a shower first.

"Kiss me once I'm clean, idiot."  I spoke.

-wow this was something...