Chapter 28

Samantha's P.OV

The event ended and me being me, I am on my computer watching Netflix. Of course I am not alone because I have my lovely boyfriend next to me. I am still holding up my end of the bets and I can't stand it. I only have three whole days left for the Jacks' bets and two days for Sam's.

I hear a knock on the door to the room and because I'm too exhausted I stay seated.

"Come on in!" I shout at the door, then turn back at my computer screen.

"Everyone is ordering room service, so order whenever." Matt walks in and walks right out.

"It's only five, so do you wanna order at seven?"

"Yeah, that's fine." My head rested gently on Shawn's chest and I could hear his steady heart beat.

After another two episodes of Gossip Girl, that Shawn kindly tolerated for me, we decide to order.

"What do you want Sammy?" Shawn asked while walking to the phone that is near the desk.

"I'm not hungry."

"Yeah, but you are going to eat. Brothers order."

"Aww they have you doing this too! If I have to get something just get me mozzarella sticks, please."

"Sure." He picked up the phone and ordered the overpriced food, but it's worth it if you ask me. I don't have to get up.

"What should we do after dinner?" I asked while lying back down on the pillows completely.

"How about you play me the guitar?"

"Why?"

"I'll play a song and you play me one."

"Ok, give me a guitar." He goes to where his guitar case is and picks up the instrument handing it to me lightly.

"What song do you wanna here?" I asked.

"How about whatever you want to play."

"Well in that case I have one." I start to strum the guitar lightly and play Not About Angels by Birdy. I hum in a hushed tone because I don't want to sing fully.

"What song was that?"

"Not About Angels by Birdy."

"If we are going in a depressing song route, I'm turning that around." I hand him the guitar and he starts to play Sing by Ed Sheeran. Of course he sings along perfectly and I watch where he places his hands and I think I picked it up.

"Give me that." I say pointing to the guitar.

"Okay?" I start to play the same song and he looks at me shocked.

"You know it too?"

"No, I just watched you."

"Wow, I'm not even going to ask how you did that."

"I'm just special."

"I know you are." He leaned in kissing me on the lips. A knock on the door had us pulling apart quickly.

"I'll get it." Shawn walks to the door and opens it to the room service man. The guy gives us the trays and walks out. I open my metal tray and take a bite of my mozzarella sticks.

"So shawn, you never said why Aaliyah wanted you home."

"Soccer game. I've missed a decent amount, but this game is like really important to her."

"So she really loves soccer?"

"Yeah, and hockey."

"Well that's good that she has something she enjoys. It'll keep her on her toes and she could get a scholarship too."