Chapter 16

Parth Pov:

"I never said that you are my girlfriend and I don't do the girlfriend thing

"I never said that you are my girlfriend and I don't do the girlfriend thing. So it's better if you don't claim anything by yourself.", I sighed heavily as I added, "Lemme remind you if you have forgotten it. The relationship between us is straight. Just fun and no strings attached, call it friends with benefits or whatsoever.", I shrugged my shoulders though she can't see me.

"But Nadia told me everything, how you were holding her in your arms, how you were smiling at her, how you both looked lost in each other. I am sure that bitch has seduced you.", she screamed from the other end causing me to flinch.

"Fuck Nyka, it was just a drama to make them believe. And that is none of your concern though it was real. Don't drag Kavya between us. She has nothing to do with it.", I mentally slapped myself for letting that Nadia in my house that day.

"Oh really? There you go", her tone changed into a rigid one.

"What?"

"See, you are defending her now. I know you have a thing for her.", she again started crying from the other end.

"What the fuck if I defend her? You don't have the right to interrogate me, got it? You know what?", I sighed heavily. "I am done with you, I can't cope up with your emotional tantrums everytime I hangout with other girls. You are being over possessive. You know right from the beginning that I don't take any relationships serious and close to heart. Then why the hell are you over reacting now?", I questioned as I rubbed my temples to ease my headache.

"So are you gonna break up with me now?", she asked in between weeping.

"Breakup?", I chuckled as I asked,"What's there going on between us to break up? Nothing.", I said emphasizing the word 'nothing', "Get it clear in your mind, there is no serious relationship between us other than fun. If you want such lovey dovey relationship, hearts and flowers, then I am not the right person for you.", I concluded as I hung up the call and threw my mobile on the coffee table.

I settled on the sofa rubbing my throbbing temples. Dealing with Nyka is not an easy thing, sometimes she forgets her place in my life. I heard someone ringing the calling bell continuously without a pause which worsened my headache more.

"Shit", I cursed as I stood up from the couch and marched towards the main door and clicked open it.

"What?", I snapped at the impatient person whoever standing at my doorway. A man in his later twenties with red dyed hair and sparky ear piercings in a Eminem t-shirt with shorts stood in front of me.

"Yo man, take a chill pill, and you have got a post", he replied looking at a cover which is in his tattoo covered hands, turning it front and back.

Seriously? Post? I thought they were long forgotten in this globalised world.

"Oh.....", I trailed down wondering who has sent me a letter. "Are you sure you are postman?", I never have encountered such a modern postman in my life.