Growling

Yn stared out onto the scenery in front of her. It was a small river close to her apartment, but beautiful none the less. The sun was begining to set slowly, creating a slow ambrey movement of oranges, yellows, and pinks. This was YN's favorite part of the day, it made her forget her lonelyness, and made her feel like she actually had a friend, or ar least on aquantince. But neverless, the sun took it last breath of light for the day and dissappeared, leaving YN to return to her dark abyss of lonelyness.  As Yn walked home, she thought about her past life. How she once had friends, a lot of them, but they all left her after she moved from Busan to Seoul, it made her upset to leave them, but they barely batted an eye when she left, which made her angry and build a wall to shield herself for ever being hurt again, but sometimes she wished she never built it. YN feel the warm salty water begin to for in her eyes as she thought more about life in the past, but they retracted when she became startled by a sound.  

 She looked at surroundings, but not seeing anything that could make that noise. It was a growl, a territorial one, YN took another step and she heard it again, only this time, more threatening. Yn took in deep breath and stared walking confiedently, but stopped short when a figure jumped out in front of her from an alley way she didn't eve notice! It may have been dark, but she could tell that the person was not human. He was crouching at first, a very defesive type crouch. The nhe stood quickly, his tail swishing back and forth in caution. "Get away from here, its not safe." YN had a hard time determing his tone of voice, if it was a threat, or a he was actually send her in the right direction. "Where is your family?" Yn asked. She saw the cat hybrids ears go back in anger. "I don't have one." He hissed. YN then felt bad for him, she knew what it is was like to not a family. "It's supposed to be really cold tonight, do you maybe want to stay at my place?" YN offered kindly, walking closer the the male. He took a small step back, but YN could see his face better now. He was quite handsome, fairly young, with his soft looking dark color ears and slighty fluffy tail, he was all in all, pretty adorable looking. He was covered in dirt and grime, with some blood stains here and there. "Please, if old age won't kill me, then the guilt of leaving you here alone will." She begged, taking a hold of his hand as he took anogther step back. His hands were cold, but at the same time, they were warm and calloused.  He narowed his dark, DARK, brown eyes at her, but submited and let her drag him to her safe and warm apartment. Even though he swore he wouldn't trust another human again, he decide to break that promise this time. He felt something with her, like she was agood person that need help, just like him. "Whats your name?" She asked quietly. "Hoseok, but I like to be called J-hope." He said quietly. YN smiled a bit. "My name in YN."  

A/N: GUESS WHAT, I PUBLISHED THE FIRST CHAPTER! I wasn't tired even after work or Hapkido, so I decided to publish the first chapter for ya'll! I hope you enjoy it!! MORE WILL COME SOON, I PROMISE! LOVE YA'LL!