11: Slide into His DMs

Chapter 11: Slide into His DMs

Luna*

"What about him?" I shook my head.

Then Raven wiggles her eyebrows.

"Seriously?!" My mouth hung open.

"What? Everyone could see he likes you," she started taking out her phone.

"It's been a day, R." I pluck the phone out of her hands, "YOUR TEXTING NOAH!"

She smiled sheepishly and tries to get her phone back.

"Nope," I run around my room texting Noah.

Piss off Noah, we are busy! Btw I ship you guys 😘🙌 - L

"Luna!!" Raven tackled me down and grabbed the phone out of my hands.

"Okay, okay!" I giggled as I rolled on the floor, to get into sitting position.

"Change the subject," she took a seat opposite me, "No boys allowed."

"Funny, because you were the one who was texting my BROTHER." I tut her.

"Shush, But one more boy kinda thing," Raven took out her phone again, "About Lucas, why don't you slide into his dms?"

"God, no," I make a face at her, "and don't you need Instagram to do that?"

"Eh, worth a try." She waved me off, "Plus we can just get it, should we?"

"Hold on," I remembered something she said, "Did you say something about the X girls?"

"Yeah Vice Principle Turns was where their logo in a necklace."

"So was Hayley but in a belt," I grab my phone and dial C. Ryder's number, "I'm calling Ryder."

"Hello?" Her icy feminine voice asked.

"You didn't tell me Xavier's girls were here!" I exclaim through the phone.

Xavier is one of our ruthless enemies. He is like the villain in the movies who wants to take over the world, create robots and all that stuff except he is a million times worse in real life.

Most of our missions were to stop his diabolical plans before anything bad happened.

I think the worst one was when he tried to mind control a whole city with a metal device. Glad we stopped that one.

"What?! You have got to be kidding me," frustration was evident, "Just don't do anything stupid and don't get yourself noticed."

Too late for that.

"When have we ever done something stupid?"

"Do you really want me to remind you about your trip to the Philippines?" I imagined her raising an eyebrow.

"It wasn't my fault that elephant got loose! It picked the lock I swear!"

"What ever makes you sleep at night." She sighed.

"Oh and by the way," I turn around to look at Raven, "Raven wants to get Instagram, can we?"

"Graham crackers? What?"

"It's social media, grandma." I joked.