Part 47 - Handsome

Avalana Skylar Valerie

"Babe wake up" i heard a low voice through the cold room.

I slowly open my eyes and found him in my room, i blink so many times trying to get up from my nice sleep.

"The wedding is today, you need to go to mom's cottage there's where the girls are going to get ready" He said while I continue to close my eyes.

I'm so tired, i wish i can go back to sleep for a few more minutes. Cause we went to sleep so late last night, and my eyes won't open by themselves it feels so heavy like it's carrying a rocks on top of it.

I flip my body to the other side of the bed then cover my head with the blanket, hoping him will walks away in a minute and let me go back to sleep.

"Come on babe i know you're so tired but you need to get up and take a shower" He said while take the blanket away from me.

"There's a breakfast for both of us in the living room" he said while i still stay at the same position trying to get back to sleep.

"If you're not up in 5 seconds i'll pick you up to the bathroom" he said.

"Five" he begins to count.

"Okay! I'm awake" i said getting up from the bed sitting on it with my eyes still closed.

"Open your eyes and get up Lana" he said.

I begin to move my hands trying to get up but it haven't stable which makes me fall and hit my face first to the pillow, gladly it is still a pillow not a floor. I won't be able to attend the wedding. I heard a soft laugh slip out of his mouth.

I open my eyes then begin to step my feet on the cold white floor while trying to stand in front of him, but It turns out the vision is still blurry and i got dizzy so i have to close my eyes for a little while to make it back to normal. His arm are supporting me to stand up until it's getting back to normal.

"Take a shower then we're going to have a breakfast before you went to mom's cottage" he said.

"Cool" i said before gets into the bathroom to take a shower.

~

We had a breakfast together and now I'm walking to his parents cottage with him next to me. It is 6 am in the morning and the morning air still feels so fresh and cold.

We're getting close to the cottage and there's where i can see some of his family especially the girls are actually getting ready together. I suddenly feel pretty nervous cause he won't be able to get inside cause he's a guy and I'm just his girlfriend, i only know Alicia, her mom and his grandma. All of them are probably going to be so busy.

"Don't worry I've told Alicia to stick around you all the time. No one need her help there she'll probably have nothing to do then sticking around you" he said.

"Okay" i said.

I entered the room and greeted with his mom, he left me with my mom until I met Alicia. She's wearing a white rub with a make up on her face.

"Abigail! Lana is here" Alicia said from the other room inside of the cottage.

"Oh my god bring her in" i heard a female voice.

Alicia smiles before tell me to get inside of the room, i walk slowly into the room and found a girl with a light brown hair sitting in front of the big mirror. She's probably Abigail, the one who's getting married today.

"Hey Avalana!" She said, and she sounds as hype as Alicia.

"You must be Abigail" i smile.

"How do you know? It must be Apollo" She smiles.