Song Lee Jiyu

Sana felt like she was a ghost sitting beside Seokjin today. Other days he still used to talk to her but today was different. He kept turning around to peek at her, he and Jungkook talked over eye contacts, of course talking and thinking of that girl.

Sana stood up and walked down to a girl in front. "Yahh Aori what is wrong with all the boys today?"

"Sana stop acting like you are dumb! Even you know it's bcoz of that girl!" she said eyeing her.

Sana pouted and said, "Aori can I sit next to you? No one sits beside you anyway..."

"Huh? But I thought Jin was your cru-" Sana put her hands over her mouth with goggly eyes. She is always too loud.

"Ah sorry my bad... Hehehee come on up" she giggled.

As Sana picked up her bag, she saw that Jin didn't even bother to look at her even once. He seemed too busy talking to Jungkook. She looked over her shoulders to see Jungkook rushing to take up her place. Jin looked at Sana for some time with an expression less face and then she turned away.

"You are jealous aren't you?" Aori asked looking at Sana.

"W-what!? Noooo" Sana blushed and looked away.

"Haha I know Song Lee Jiyu drawed much attention on her first day lol... But" She slapped Aori on the back.

"Ow"

Aori slapped harder. "Ahhhh" It was too loud and Jin looked at her making her cheeks burn.

"What? She got diabetes any problem?" Aori shouted.

He just looked and looked as Sana mentally slapped her best friend. What was she even saying?

"Jin?" the girl spoke and they indulged in a conversation. Duh Sana thought.

"Oi Pabo Sana don't worry don't worry everything will be alright. I can bet you!" Aori said like an experienced astrologer.

"Yeah right" Sana thought mentally.

***Time Skip***

***Recess***

As Sana and Aori walked up to the terrace cracking up foolish jokes they heard giggles. Aori raised one eye brow St Sana as she shrugged. On peeping they discovered the gang of 7 totally flirting with Song Lee Jiyu.

Sana mentally sighed seeing them fool around all over her. She pulled her friend by her arm and went downstairs pretending it didn't bother much. Aori understood but decided on to diverting Sana's mind by cracking up all sorts of silly jokes.